Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

All down to Southampton. They kept the ball beautifully.

Was at the game Wednesday were awful hardly put a challenge in. Utterly dreadful.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Looks like he’s modelled his whole being on Leroy Sane. From look to pace to position to bottling 60:40s.

That really grinds my gears. Jadon Sancho does that as well. He’ll be 60 / 40 to win a duel and completely bottle it. 

Didn’t watch this game but every time I see Edozie he looks really bright but doesn’t do much where it matters. A lot of potential for sure but needs to develop. 

Wednesday are going straight back down again.

The degree to which Southampton kept the ball for the entirety of the LUDICROUS nine minutes added time was embarrassing to watch.

Sheffield Wednesday play a sort of unsophisticated, agricultural football.

30 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

That really grinds my gears. Jadon Sancho does that as well. He’ll be 60 / 40 to win a duel and completely bottle it. 

Didn’t watch this game but every time I see Edozie he looks really bright but doesn’t do much where it matters. A lot of potential for sure but needs to develop. 

TBF to Edozie Bruno did try to cripple him but he’s jumping out of challenges preemptively every time I’ve seen him

since.

Can see why they bought him as you say but needs games but Southampton improved when he went off.

And you’re right anyone should be falling over themselves to get Olise. They were saying on The Athletic City isn’t hugely nailed on.

4 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Really annoying how there's no Championship match on Sky tomorrow, but THREE on Sunday, and I won't get to see any of them with going to the Sunday SELA Cup match(es).

Aye a bit weird but I guess they’re highlighting their much derided Scottish coverage. 

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Really annoying how there's no Championship match on Sky tomorrow, but THREE on Sunday, and I won't get to see any of them with going to the Sunday SELA Cup match(es).

Even more annoying all the games are being played at the same time. 

9 minutes ago, Disco said:

Aye a bit weird but I guess they’re highlighting their much derided Scottish coverage. 

Yeah true. I'd purposely avoid home Celtic matches because they're pretty pointless. They won 17 of their 19 home matches last season, drew the other 2 and they were both in their last 3 matches when they had either won the league, or all but won it. Might watch a bit of Rangers, but if I was going to catch a match tomorrow then it would probably be Schalke vs Kaiserslautern in the German 2nd tier.

15 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Even more annoying all the games are being played at the same time. 

Aye, that would be worse for you lot in the States, although possibly a bit better for us if watching a goals / scores programme and / or putting a bet on.

Just now, Paullow said:

Yeah true. I'd purposely avoid home Celtic matches because they're pretty pointless. They won 17 of their 19 home matches last season, drew the other 2 and they were both in their last 3 matches when they had either won the league, or all but won it. Might watch a bit of Rangers, but if I was going to catch a match tomorrow then it would probably be Schalke vs Kaiserslautern in the German 2nd tier.

Follow a few Scottish lads on Twitter who aren’t big 2 fans who are always whinging whoever v Ross County or Livi will be on but the Edinburgh derby or Aberdeen v Dundee won’t be etc etc even if they don’t personally support those clubs.

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Aye, that would be worse for you lot in the States, although possibly a bit better for us if watching a goals / scores programme and / or putting a bet on.

Aye, all the games are on at 10am for us. No football after that :(

Might tune in to that GameforUkraine thing.