Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

100%. Crisps, chocolate and ice cream have been pounded today as well as Dr Pepper. Now it’s 7pm and it’s back to work for me tomorrow and I’m getting tired I’m definitely getting a little more grouchy. 

So I’m just gonna make up lies and talk shit on here as a coping mechanism 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Liverpool were dominant etc at 1-1, what game did Van Dijk play in.

They were for 5mins at the start of the second half but that was it.

4 minutes ago, Heron said:

Really auld fashioned this but Klopp needs to take his cap off in interviews like the fucking douche bag.

Can't stand the doylem but why is that an issue?

It's like Wilder getting upset cos the referees assistant was eating a sandwich 

1 minute ago, Chapo said:

Did Klopp let the editor know what he was going to moan about in advance? They had those clips ready to go :lol: 

It wouldn’t have been live I’d imagine. Probably interviewed about twenty mins ago. 

I just realised Højlund is the spitting image of Swedish singer Christer Sjögren. I think we can safely say that we all know what Mrs. Højlund was doing back in 2002. And it sure as hell wasn’t Mr. Højlund. 😮

IMG_0593.png

3 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Can't stand the doylem but why is that an issue?

It's like Wilder getting upset cos the referees assistant was eating a sandwich 

I just don't like it. Like I say, it's a bit old fashioned. Like you don't wear a cap indoors and if you're being interviewed you should be respectful and professional. I don't find it to be either. It's not like it's a religious headress.

I know it's old fashioned though.

Edited by Heron

40 minutes ago, Heron said:

I just don't like it. Like I say, it's a bit old fashioned. Like you don't wear a cap indoors and if you're being interviewed you should be respectful and professional. O don't find it to be either. It's not like it's a religious headress.

I know it's old fashioned though.

Just ask tony soprano 

Just flicked Inter-Juve on. So depressing that they've got those horrendous double advertising boards to assault us with enormous ads for betting, NFT and other things designed to bankrupt the everyman. Just so obnoxious; I pray we never see it at SJP.

Flick over and it's the same at Lyon. Grim. 

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Just flicked Inter-Juve on. So depressing that they've got those horrendous double advertising boards to assault us with enormous ads for betting, NFT and other things designed to bankrupt the everyman. Just so obnoxious; I pray we never see it at SJP.

Flick over and it's the same at Lyon. Grim. 

Same at Man City and Wolves off the top of my head. So unnecessary and obnoxious. 

Edited by cubaricho