Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I think they just tried to make a decision to help out Forest fans. That’s a good thing, no?

Yeah it is but why just them?

16 minutes ago, madras said:

Yeah it is but why just them?

Because they were the only Premier League game on Monday? I’m not sure I’m following.

Edited by leffe186

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Because they were the only Premier League game on Monday? I’m not sure I’m following.

Why wasn't NUFC game moved yesterday when there was a train strike for Newcastle fans?

Edited by El Prontonise

Just now, El Prontonise said:

Why wasn't NUFC game moved when their was a train strike for Newcastle fans?

Ah right. Was that a thing? Maybe there wasn’t a suitable time/date? No idea. Maybe they made a mistake and have learned?

33 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

We played in London and LNER were on strike, Sunderland played at home and Northern were on strike. I'm all for making it better for fans I just don't get why only one game is changed because of train strikes 

3 minutes ago, madras said:

We played in London and LNER were on strike, Sunderland played at home and Northern were on strike. I'm all for making it better for fans I just don't get why only one game is changed because of train strikes 

Dunno. My guess would be logistics/police. There are no other games in London today and Forest and Spurs haven’t had a game for a few days.