Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Bring back away goals. These games are awful with all these high scores…… 

Mad pass and finish! 

I liked the away goal rule but this is good entertainment to be honest. 

Edited by Jilted Generator

1 minute ago, Jilted Generator said:

I liked the away goal rule but this is good entertainment to be honest. 

It could make for some mad drama and chess matches. But depending on the way ties went. It could also make games incredibly dull and one way traffic. 

Personally glad they got rid of it. 

29 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

He is and it’s sad to see. Loved him since he started going nuts at Dortmund and really followed him since. Purely just because my Grandad was Polish. 

Still bagging and getting assists fairly frequently. But it was a weird transfer at the time. He was probably on his way down when he left Bayern. 

Was one of the most dominant 9s I can remember watching. Outrageous goal ratio and his all round game is/was better than he’s given credit for. 

He was good last year still but this year he's been a statue whenever I've watched Barca.

Away goals rule was so shit, hated it. Awful if you generally watched ties as a neutral, wanted close competitive matches, and liked the prospect of extra time and penalties. That PSG-Barcelona game would have been much less intriguing if even a 0-1 win in Spain wasn't enough to keep the tie alive. I was delighted when they got rid.