Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Luton fans singing, "You Dirty Northern Bastard" to Ashley Young as he goes off. Bit harsh, seeing as he was born in Stevenage. Must be 500 yards north, if that.

Just now, Elma said:

Luton fans singing, "You Dirty Northern Bastard" to Ashley Young as he goes off. Bit harsh, seeing as he was born in Stevenage. Must be 500 yards north, if that.

I wondered "wtf are youz on about" at the time 😂

Was trying to think what sounded like Northern but meant cheating cunt, was nonplussed

10 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Everton fans singing "going down going down going down" to Luton fans. Stay classy lads...

Scouse fucking Mackems.

Wish they'd flush.

58 minutes ago, Lordshola said:

That doesn’t make a man chuck is legs in the air and turned into a sack of spuds!

What difference does that make? The foul is for holding. Or were the officials right not to award a pen to Murphy at Chelsea the other year?

23 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Everton fans singing "going down going down going down" to Luton fans. Stay classy lads...

By the looks of things Luton fans could have replied with 'Going bust'.

1 hour ago, black_n_white said:

Still think branthwaite is worth a look in the summer as a potential signing, Everton might be forced to sell for 40-50million?

I’d rather have the Fulham dude on a free. 

7 hours ago, cubaricho said:

I’d rather have the Fulham dude on a free. 

Ok, fair enough. What’s the reason, PSR related or you just think he’s a better player for us and the way we want to play? I’m thinking Branthwaite is 5 years younger and a certain England international, has Gordon vibes talent wise too. 

5 hours ago, black_n_white said:

Ok, fair enough. What’s the reason, PSR related or you just think he’s a better player for us and the way we want to play? I’m thinking Branthwaite is 5 years younger and a certain England international, has Gordon vibes talent wise too. 

I want both.

15 hours ago, Elma said:

In southern media terms he may as well own a flat cap and whippet living that north

Get in Ipswich