Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, OCK said:

I cannot believe there's no football happening in the world today. Disgraceful acts. 

A League Semi Final on TNT Sports 1. In extra time. 

Edited by jwillie

Look mate, I don't have a tattoo of Richard Masters on my arse just so you can tell me to watch semi-professional football in forrin lands innit

20 minutes ago, OCK said:

I cannot believe there's no football happening in the world today. Disgraceful acts. 

Show some respect to Bolton v Oxford

18 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Show some respect to Bolton v Oxford

Oxford fans crawling out of the woodwork here in Bicester. Pretty certain I saw most of them in Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Villa clobber a month ago.

1 hour ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Watched most of the Scottish championship play off between Raith and Partick. Raith at home and 2-1 up after the 1st leg. Partick won 2-1 last night and went to pens after ET. Raith missed the 1st pen but eventually won the shoot out. I'm  sure Partick lost the play off last season too. They missed good chances in normal time and their keeper was either mm away or got a hand on all Raiths pens too. Enjoyable game unless you're a Partick fan.  

Oh man, I fell asleep and missed the pens. Raith was my Dad’s Scottish team (something about Subbuteo). I have a shirt of theirs from the 90s. Well chuffed - they play lovely football which has often been their thing.

There’ll be dancing on the streets of Raith etc

15 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Oh man, I fell asleep and missed the pens. Raith was my Dad’s Scottish team (something about Subbuteo). I have a shirt of theirs from the 90s. Well chuffed - they play lovely football which has often been their thing.

There’ll be dancing on the streets of Raith etc

Mentioned before but I was forced, against my 9yr old will, upto Berwick (East Ord) from Bensham 1973

Largely an unhappy time until I fucked off aged 17.

Did enjoy Berwick Rangers matches, and the Bandits too it has to be said, and have fond memories of Clyde, East Stirling, Brechin, Falkirk etc etc. 

Promoted in 78, iirc, and played against the likes of Hearts and Motherwell that year and Hibs the year after. Hibs in the cup as well featuring George Best ?

Shitty Sportscene instead of MotD but I got to listen to Archie Mcpherson and watch Willie Pettigrew etc etc. 

Scottish football is just bizzare now. 

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Leverkusen 2-0 up, looks like they'll go the full season without losing then

:notbad:

Posted (edited)

Brilliant achievement from Bayer and Alonso. Massive game Wednesday, cmon Bayer. 

history in the making. Alonso’s next up. 

Edited by Astroblack

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Ghuirassy another double today.

I mean for 15m you wont get a better backup. He might have bigger ambitions than that though, or play CL with Stuttgart.

I'd really like Bolton to do well, as they've been on really hard times and a club of their size shouldn't be in League 1.

But then I remember that Thogden supports them, and that feels goes away :lol: