Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Guardiola is less aggressive in his normal disposition than managers like Jose, but I thought it was generally accepted that he was a smug, passive aggressive, self-congratulatory arsehole, dating back to Barca. When did this change? :lol:. I dislike him more than any other "top manager", tbh.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

10 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Guardiola is less aggressive than managers like Jose, but I thought it was generally accepted that he was a smug, passive aggressive, self-congratulatory arsehole, dating back to Barca. When did this change? :lol:. I dislike him more than any other "top manager", tbh.

More than Klopp?

2 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Guardiola is less aggressive in his normal disposition than managers like Jose, but I thought it was generally accepted that he was a smug, passive aggressive, self-congratulatory arsehole, dating back to Barca. When did this change? :lol:. I dislike him more than any other "top manager", tbh.

Weren't there also rumours about him being a bit racist?

I definitely recall him saying some particularly unpleasant stuff as a player on racist abuse from fans.

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

"He's a perfectionist"

Yes, that's exactly what he wants us all to be saying, the wanker. I might have to turn this off.

Oh he's a utter wanker like, and a total coward as well.

Burnley’s midfield and transitional play is decent enough but they’ve been poor when they’ve had half chances and defensively they’ve been poor. Be amazed if they go down compared to some of the other muck in the league though 

2 minutes ago, duo said:

Every time I watch City these days all I think is - cheats.  It will always tarnish their achievements for me.

It is the way it is universally swept under the carpet by the football media establishment that annoys me. These fawning commentators, for example. It will ultimately be the ruination of the game, if it hasn't already been.

I know it's just one match, but you watch this game, first of the season and think, it's already obvious who is winning the league.

They could probably swap this entire 11 out for their second stringers and still piss this game. And this league.

Edited by brummie

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Burnley’s midfield and transitional play is decent enough but they’ve been poor when they’ve had half chances and defensively they’ve been poor. Be amazed if they go down compared to some of the other muck in the league though 

Aaron Ramsey will be a good signing for them, too, will do well under Kompany.

15 minutes ago, brummie said:

Weren't there also rumours about him being a bit racist?

I definitely recall him saying some particularly unpleasant stuff as a player on racist abuse from fans.

Not what you're referring to, but I loved this one:

Pep Guardiola during match conference: "My kids go to school with Indian people, black people, normal people, people from everywhere"

Don't think he really meant it like that, but still funny.:lol:

Edited by Erikse