Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Atmosphere for a game against Man United in your first season back up for decades and in a relegation battle has been flat

performance hasn't helped but flash in the pan that it is there, its been flagged up as something to look up to

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

Undoubtedly the worst team in the league 

Who would have thought putting a complete squad of new signings together wouldn't work lol

Shame I have time for Forest. Bigger shame it saves Everton, Leeds or West Ham.

Edited by toontownman

Just now, KaKa said:

I don't understand how Forest are just open everywhere on the pitch. Horrifically setup team.

It’s even madder that he watched the first half and still hasn’t addressed any of it. Just horrible management 

Just now, toontownman said:

Who would have thought putting a complete squad of new signings together wouldn't work lol

Shame I have time for Forest. Bigger shame it saves Everton, Leeds or westham

Aye the whole thing is built on quick sand

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I don't understand how Forest are just open everywhere on the pitch. Horrifically setup team.

Yep, for all the staunch defence of Cooper in the media, he looks completely out of his depth to me.

Although this is not the result we wanted I reckon it's incredibly satisfying seeing Forest being humbled like this. Their fans are one of those weird midland small town mentality types that seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder, especially when one of the big teams comes to town.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Yep, for all the staunch defence of Cooper in the media, he looks completely out of his depth to me.

His commitment to this diamond midfield most of the season has been so unnecessary.

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Cooper lucky to still be in a job 

This. What is the gameplan here? Their defence is all over the place. Midfield almost nonexistent and they seem to hope for some individual brilliance to create something.