Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, Disco said:

#TeamFootyAdventures. She’s good though. 

I like him but I always feel like there's something just missing with his videos. Like he'll linger on something boring for too long, or something; like his face.

Just now, Yorkie said:

I like him but I always feel like there's something just missing with his videos. Like he'll linger on something boring for too long, or something; like his face.

Too many young fans interviewed on it albeit I get they’re probably the audience not withered old miserable fucks like me.

1 minute ago, Disco said:
2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Too many young fans interviewed on it albeit I get they’re probably the audience not withered old miserable fucks like me

That's something they all seem to do in abundance tbh. It's good though; nice to see young kids going barmy over their small, local teams. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

That's something they all seem to do in abundance tbh. It's good though; nice to see young kids going barmy over their small, local teams. 

Aye, his Scottish stuff I really enjoy. Particularly as I’ve not really got any real knowledge of the smaller clubs bar that they exist. Definitely made me want to go to a few more games up there.

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

Up the AwayDays imo.

Hadn't spotted that one, cheers for the recc. Thogden is of a similar ilk but for some reason has 1.5mill subscribers. There's a few channels out there which are lads kicking balls into a goal in a variety of ways which have several million subscribers. Fair play to them but much prefer watching the explorative stuff. 

Wonder if wor Adam and Gobshite Life will ever see these big numbers. 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Hadn't spotted that one, cheers for the recc. Thogden is of a similar ilk but for some reason has 1.5mill subscribers. There's a few channels out there which are lads kicking balls into a goal in a variety of ways which have several million subscribers. Fair play to them but much prefer watching the explorative stuff. 

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Thogdon is just really irritating, i've never understood why he has as many subscribers I honestly have no idea. :lol: AwayDays can be a little annoying at times, but for the most part he's just a guy who's pretty down to earth that does something that all of us would love to get paid to do. 

Like the other day, he sat in the box next to Messi's family on his debut for Inter Miami, mental life :lol: 

Thogden is a bit annoying. I do usually enjoy his content. His overdone celebrations are annoying though. Like he’ll be a level or two more hyped than everyone around and it just doesn’t look genuine. Probably because it isn’t.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Adam P has earned himself a nice little niche, but he'll struggle to make the step up because frankly his content is fucking awful.

Not to mention he focuses solely on Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Not to mention he focuses solely on Newcastle.

Dunno like, he did do a video of him walking through Walmart buying flavours of Pringles you can only get in the US and then going back to his hotel room and rating them.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Dunno like, he did do a video of him walking through Walmart buying flavours of Pringles you can only get in the US and then going back to his hotel room and rating them.

That is a good point. :lol:

you’d think aswell with him being in New York, we might have got some content with him doing a load of touristy things. Like going to the Statue of Liberty. Or going up the Empire State Building, or trying some of New York’s famous food. But no, not Adam P, he saves his culinary content for Walmart Pringles. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Thogden is a bit annoying. I do usually enjoy his content. His overdone celebrations are annoying though. Like he’ll be a level or two more hyped than everyone around and it just doesn’t look genuine. Probably because it isn’t.

He’s a cunt from a line of cunts. His dad is equally a massive whalloper. Some great stuff on the Rangers forum about them:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/thogden.242178/page-2

IMG_5096.thumb.jpeg.82d8e42589b933a88bb473b94ebaee7b.jpeg
IMG_5098.thumb.jpeg.0754d9d84bd0b6f4f108eb11dd3f203a.jpegIMG_5097.thumb.jpeg.0f818b4cdd533eb1b52ba14985d92d65.jpeg

Anyway I watched an England v Scotland game from the 70’s a while ago. And just decided to go and look at the match report.

http://www.englandfootballonline.com/Seas1970-80/1971-72/M0463Sco1972.html

“The referee called captains Bobby Moore and Billy McNeill together and ordered them to tell their players to calm things down after forty-six free-kicks had been awarded in the first thirty minutes.”

fuck :lol: