The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

You're six clear of Spurs with a game in hand and a kind run in. You'll be fine.

They've also got a boatload of injuries, a fixture pileup and Harry Maguire now starting games. They're absolutely still in the mix for CL football. I expect them to make it but I'm not conceding 3rd just yet

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Brighton are my biggest worry. Bang in form, look extremely confident. Spurs are too mentally weak imo

Would take a draw every day in that one.

2 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Too early to dismiss Liverpool? Serious question btw

Probably but I'm reluctant to dismiss them. Winless since the 7-0, playing badly and probably can't afford another defeat. If they got their act together though, their remaining games are all winnable.

12 minutes ago, midds said:

They've also got a boatload of injuries, a fixture pileup and Harry Maguire now starting games. They're absolutely still in the mix for CL football. I expect them to make it but I'm not conceding 3rd just yet

Aye, nor should we, but they should comfortably finish top four from here.

Beat Spurs and three of Everton, Southampton, Leeds and Leicester whilst avoiding defeat to Brighton at least will do it.

My maths is shite but I think that would mean that Spurs, Liverpool, Villa and Brighton would have to win all of their remaining games assuming we got those results in order to catch or overtake us.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

4th is so important so that this squad can get the proper face lift it needs in the summer.

Strangely I'm not nervous about it. Just really enjoying being at the business end of the season and having a prize to play for rather than survival. Barring the wheels completely coming off we should secure European football of some form. Champions League would be the icing on the cake.

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Beat Spurs and three of Everton, Southampton, Leeds and Leicester whilst avoiding defeat to Brighton at least will do it.

My maths is shite but I think that would mean that Spurs, Liverpool, Villa and Brighton would have to win all of their remaining games assuming we got those results in order to catch or overtake us.

I’m going to be inconsolable if Everton derail our top 4 challenge 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

I’m going to be inconsolable if Everton derail our top 4 challenge 

We just can't get brought down to their level like we were in the 2nd half in the game at Goodison last season. We managed that terribly, but we're a much better side now and they're in just as serious bother as they were then. I thought they'd win yesterday and their run in looks awful so a good start from us and an early goal may turn the crowd.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

We just can't get brought down to their level like we were in the 2nd half in the game at Goodison last season. We managed that terribly, but we're a much better side now and they're in just as serious bother as they were then. I thought they'd win yesterday and their run in looks awful so a good start from us and an early goal may turn the crowd.

Yeah and they will absolutely try that again, dyche will be looking to get into a fight and we need to avoid that at all costs. Yeah I watched their game against a Fulham team who really don’t have a lot to play for and they were really bad