The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

12 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It's not really though is it? We can win 4 out of 9, Spurs would then have to win at least 5 out of 8 to finish above us. 

That wouldnt be enough I think because of our goal difference.

We could have easily crumbled at Brentford and had that early goal v West Ham been a goal and not hit the post. We would all possibly looking at being 6 points behind Manure.

I seriously can’t see us getting beat the rest of the season. By the time we beat spurs we will be home and dry for champions league.

For one in an eternity we are getting the rub of the green.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Exactly :)

Even if we win 4 and lose 5, they'd have to win 5 and draw 1 of 8. I don't see either of those happening.

Ask me again after the Villa match, still suffering with a bout of the Ashley’s where I’m expecting the wheels to come off.

I've done the predictor thing 3 times over the last two weeks, and each time I've ended up with us 6 points above Spurs.

I've even put us getting beat against Villa and Arsenal, and drawing against Brighton and Chelsea.

I feel like I'm doing it wrong. [emoji38]

Spurs have Man United and Liverpool. I think that's their killer.

23 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

We could have easily crumbled at Brentford and had that early goal v West Ham been a goal and not hit the post. We would all possibly looking at being 6 points behind Manure.

I seriously can’t see us getting beat the rest of the season. By the time we beat spurs we will be home and dry for champions league.

For one in an eternity we are getting the rub of the green.

Coming back from one goal down against Brentford and beating West Ham is not the same as still having arsenal, Villa, spurs and Chelsea to play - bold statement.

edit - and Brighton 

Edited by Gawalls

The ability of some of our fans to downplay our results whilst bigging up other sides is tremendous. Also see the Relegationometer, where folk were fretting about numerous teams all simultaneously going on amazing runs of form.

Just now, The Prophet said:

The ability of some of our fans to downplay our results whilst bigging up other sides is tremendous. Also see the Relegationometer, where folk were fretting about numerous teams all simultaneously going on amazing runs of form.

Is me commenting on somebody saying then can’t see us getting beat the rest of the season when we still have the top of the league team to play still really that much of a downplay ffs?

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Is me commenting on somebody saying then can’t see us getting beat the rest of the season when we still have the top of the league team to play still really that much of a downplay ffs?

I wasn't talking about your comment in particular. They said though Brentford away is one of the toughest away trips if the season. They have a better home record than Chelsea and Villa. Inflicting only their second home defeat on them is a tremendous result.

I agree, I don't think we'll go the rest of the season unbeaten, but at the same time there isn't any remaining game that I fear or that we can't win. Arsenal will almost certainly be our toughest task.

Just now, The Prophet said:

I always have Liverpool picking up loads of points despite them taking 2 from their last 4 :lol:

I didn't even notice them then they just sneak up at the last week. Their fixtures are so easy on paper 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I wasn't talking about your comment in particular. They said though Brentford away is one of the toughest away trips if the season. They have a better home record than Chelsea and Villa. Inflicting only their second home defeat on them is a tremendous result.

I agree, I don't think we'll go the rest of the season unbeaten, but at the same time there isn't any remaining game that I fear or that we can't win. Arsenal will almost certainly be our toughest task.

I was nervous about the Brentford game but to be honest I was always more nervous about our next game.

read somewhere if you drew a league table based on when emery was here then Villa would be third with us being fifth and Brentford right down in eighth.  

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

If they lose away to another lower table team I'll feel a lot better about it. Hadn't even noticed how favourable their remaining games are.

Just had a look at Liverpool’s fixtures and you’re not wrong - at a glance it sends an easy 18 points for them but even then, 7 points for us keeps them below us.

i think they have too much to do to finish above us and if they do then I feel we’ve seriously done something wrong.