Jump to content

Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 24/01/23 @ 8pm - League Cup SF, 1st leg (Sky Sports)


HaydnNUFC
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Don’t forget to join the queue members (that is my selfless act for the day).

 

 

 

Joined pre 10am and there’s 20,000 people ahead of me [emoji38]

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

I didn’t even know there were that many members / extra STs….

There’s not. We’re all on multiple devices/browsers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm more confident we'll score in the 1st leg than the 2nd. Teams are just setting up to block us out at SJP so I'd rather we take atleast a 2 goal lead back to SJP rather than a 0-0 as it'll be tense and fans would be restless. Eddie hopefully has a smillar mindset and set us up to win instead of not to lose.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I'm more confident we'll score in the 1st leg than the 2nd. Teams are just setting up to block us out at SJP so I'd rather we take atleast a 2 goal lead back to SJP rather than a 0-0 as it'll be tense and fans would be restless. Eddie hopefully has a smillar mindset and set us up to win instead of not to lose.

We’ll be careful/organised but looking to dominate and win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its going to take something totally out of sync with our form over the last 12 months to not make the final, I am massively confident we will win the tie and that's not like me at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

 

The queue is shuffled randomly at 10, so it doesn't matter how early you log on. Just has to be before 10. 

I know, was just saying I got in before the ballot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, huss9 said:

i got thru 11.15 and there's nowt left

 

Sometimes seats pop up if you keep refreshing, that's what i'm tryimg anyway.

 

Desperation stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Twitter kicking off because season ticket holders did get to buy a second seat today.


It is a bit silly, but it’s their current privilege for league games too. 
 

In this case they just ballsed up the communication. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Twitter kicking off because season ticket holders did get to buy a second seat today.

 

33 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Twitter kicking off because season ticket holders did get to buy a second seat today.

we have season tickets but i wanted to try get my godson one.

but i agree its a bit much when there's such demand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:


It is a bit silly, but it’s their current privilege for league games too. 
 

In this case they just ballsed up the communication. 

 

Communication is still at Ashley levels like.

 

Needs improving.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...