Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle United: 17/03/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, Nexumaster said:

It's a crap place anyway. Granted, only been in once but it's small and there were kids running about all owa the shop. 

Yeah it's not the greatest. Used to go there after work for a quick pint, but can't imagine it'd be great when the football fans engulf it. You'd think somewhere like Canalhouse or Waterfront would be better.

22 hours ago, samptime29 said:

Feels like I say this a lot, but this really is an important game. A win sets up perfectly for the last part of the season. 

That's because this looks like the easiest fixture we have out of the next batch of games coming up, as I'm sure we have a run of away games coming up. You cn never guarantee a win in this league, but we simply have to win this one if we want to stay in the mix for top 4.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Where do us or away fans usually go in Nottingham for a drink in the city centre and/or near the ground? Please don't say its fucking Hooters, man. :lol:

;D There was plenty in Hooters last time we were there

Last time I was at Forest it wasn’t friendly at all. That was in the Championship under Rafa. Lots of bars wouldn’t let us in even though we weren’t wearing colours. A hint of a north east accent was enough. We ended up in the Rowing Club next to the ground and it was the friendliest place about.

7 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Where do us or away fans usually go in Nottingham for a drink in the city centre and/or near the ground? Please don't say its fucking Hooters, man. :lol:

While since I’ve been to Forest but used to be pub at Trent Bridge that used to be full of away fans. Think it’s called Larwood and Voce now.

10 hours ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Last time I was at Forest it wasn’t friendly at all. That was in the Championship under Rafa. Lots of bars wouldn’t let us in even though we weren’t wearing colours. A hint of a north east accent was enough. We ended up in the Rowing Club next to the ground and it was the friendliest place about.

That's interesting. Wouldn't happen in the USA I don't think at least.