Felix Nmecha

Jack27

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

You are usually clued up about random foreign links, you know much about him ?

Nah mate, I don’t think I have seen Wolfsburg play in ages/ever. Just based on YouTube this time and his way of breaking play up. 

Although the move has come of the blue as his name has not emerged before, Telegraph Sport can confirm the Magpies have been tracking the Wolfsburg player for several months having instructed scouts to focus on value for money signings in the Bundesliga.

This guy's funny man. I'll wait for a better source.

18 minutes ago, TTom said:

https://twitter.com/junger_herr_/status/1665071918209470466

This doesn't seem the greatest idea considering our owners...

I don't think the Pride in that picture has anything to do with the LGBTQ pride, I think it's in reference to one of the 7 deadly sins. I really don't think there's anything homophobic to infer from that, and if you are your probably clutching a bit.

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

This - can’t believe people are just ignoring this

I don't think anyone is are they? Obviously if he's homophobic, he shouldn't be near the club, but the Tweets are hardly conclusive.

Plus it'll probably amount to nothing.

Edited by The Prophet

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

This - can’t believe people are just ignoring this

We talk a lot about the right characters. I assume it will be part of the equation.

Given the multitude of backgrounds and religions in football I’m sure there are many who have similar opinions, maybe even some players we love in our team.

To be very clear, not excusing or condoning it. I’m genuinely not sure how it factors in or how all the differences are managed.

3 minutes ago, Comegetasample said:

I don't think the Pride in that picture has anything to do with the LGBTQ pride, I think it's in reference to one of the 7 deadly sins. I really don't think there's anything homophobic to infer from that, and if you are your probably clutching a bit.

It's PRIDE month and seemingly shared some alt-right nutter shit too. You'd hope the club would scout off the pitch shit too.