Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

5 hours ago, Stal said:

That louise taylor lass had her comments removed from the Bornemouth press conference and I'm watching the new one now to hear what nonsensical question she comes out with. I'd love to know what she asked in the last one that got cut. Anyone know?

Isn't she an SmB?

Edited by Heron

Snippet of the interview on the club's Instagram with Sandro talking about all the support he received from everyone (even mentioning chefs, secretaries etc.) and how much it meant. Can't wait to watch the full interview - he's definitely coming back with a sense of paying the club back. He's going to be immense like.

9 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Snippet of the interview on the club's Instagram with Sandro talking about all the support he received from everyone (even mentioning chefs, secretaries etc.) and how much it meant. Can't wait to watch the full interview - he's definitely coming back with a sense of paying the club back. He's going to be immense like.

It’s up on the app now

On 26/10/2023 at 08:09, Memphis said:

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I think this could be the making of him. Assuming he gets himself sorted out and gets the help he needs for his addiction, he will have seen this club support him and care for him during a difficult time. He will have had plenty of time to adjust to his new surroundings and learn the language, etc. If he is the player I think he is, this will be a massive motivation to return better, fitter, stronger than before. And if we care for him the way we have so far, he's going to care for us in a way few modern players could...

I have to say this seems to have happened. His interview is really quite something. 

Did the right thing switching back to Italian to discuss going back to Italy to do group sessions and talking to kids. Made sure he could get everything out and leave nothing to misinterpretation. His English has come on amazingly mind

8 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Scenes when he takes Jo’s place instead of Longstaff’s.

I think it was noticeable that despite Jo playing shite, he subbed Longstaff off for Willock at the weekend.

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

15 min interview just dropped on the NUFC app

I was so moved by that interview. I don’t care who we sign. I don’t care where we finish. I feel incredibly proud of our club and our fan base; and our player: Sandro Tonali. Well done bonny lad. This is, at its best, what connection with a team, a club, an institution is all about. Howay the lads :indi:

Great interview, comes across really well. Seems to have a close relationship with Bruno and Bug Joe. I can’t fucking wait to see him play, he’s a game changer for the midfield. 

When he smashes in his first goal at st James!

Edited by ExiledGeordie

10 hours ago, Teslact said:

Side benefit of Sandro being friends with Joe and Bruno, hopefully see Julia joining their lasses in retro tops photos.

Well they don’t need to have them on though ;)