Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

2 minutes ago, Milanista said:

We were just in the semi-final. If we didn't have two of our best players injured we probably would have beat Inter. An average Inter team outplayed Man City. We would have beaten City.

Besides the fact that Tonali is a Milan fan, from the region, you realize that Milan is... y'know... one of the biggest clubs on the Earth, right?

Ah that's okay then. Every year he stays he gets one of Maldini's Winner's medals I guess. You got turned over by the poorest Chelsea team in 25 years in the groups, beat a poor Spurs team, and a Napoli side that your team will know. I'd be surprised if you get a run like that again. 

Man City had just come off the back of one of the best CL knockout performances ever like. They also have the ability to step up a gear when they go behind as we see time and time again.

I don't think there's a team on the planet you could say for sure beats them in that final, Inter played great.

15 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Ah that's okay then. Every year he stays he gets one of Maldini's Winner's medals I guess. You got turned over by the poorest Chelsea team in 25 years in the groups, beat a poor Spurs team, and a Napoli side that your team will know. I'd be surprised if you get a run like that again. 

x

Edited by Milanista

14 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Man City had just come off the back of one of the best CL knockout performances ever like. They also have the ability to step up a gear when they go behind as we see time and time again.

I don't think there's a team on the planet you could say for sure beats them in that final, Inter played great.

x

Edited by Milanista

18 minutes ago, Milanista said:

We were just in the semi-final. If we didn't have two of our best players injured we probably would have beat Inter. An average Inter team outplayed Man City. We would have beaten City.

Besides the fact that Tonali is a Milan fan, from the region, you realize that Milan is... y'know... one of the biggest clubs on the Earth, right?

I forgot how delusional you are my friend, welcome back 😂

4 minutes ago, Milanista said:

Milan are at their best when a team attacks them. Something Pep's teams do, regardless of whether it is a smart idea or not. Inter should have won that game. I am very happy they didn't, lol. I was cheering for City.

But I've seen City, under Pep, get knocked out by... Monaco. Tottenham. Lyon. These are not great teams. Pep has done very poorly with the resources at his disposal.

You can talk about great teams on paper all you want, I've watched one of the greatest teams ever assembled lose a final they shouldn't have in 2005--luckily we got revenge in 2007.

I mean I'm not saying you couldn't have beat them like, just without evidance to the contrary it's statistically unlikely.

Theu have some massive freak up front who just bangs goals in for a laugh.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

6 minutes ago, Milanista said:

You sound very upset.

When we played Chelsea in those games, we had an injury crisis, we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, even an academy player. Have you ever heard of Fode Ballo-Toure? Tatarusanu? Matteo Gabbia? Or how about the absurd red card and penalty for the sort of soft foul (we still had an injury crisis mind you) but I'm glad that you Googled our CL run. Bravo.

Oh, we beat a poor Spurs team? Oh no. We beat the team we were drawn against.

And Napoli, who were considered to be one of the best teams in Europe, right? The team that smacked the taste out of Liverpool's mouth?

Let's see how you handle the Champions League before you start going off. Plus, I'd like to maintain the facade that I am a nice person--everyone here has been so nice to me here, I really enjoy you all--I would hate to ruin all that by actually playing the part of the arrogant Milan fan. It's very easy to do.

I'm not upset at all. :lol:

I just don't see Milan getting to a CL Final any time soon, so he's already achieved the maximum he can at Milan. I don't think that's such a hot take.

At Newcastle he'd have a chance to experience a new league and new challenges. He gets the chance to make history and be a club legend, rather than a footnote at Milan. 

12 minutes ago, Milanista said:

You sound very upset.

When we played Chelsea in those games, we had an injury crisis, we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, even an academy player. Have you ever heard of Fode Ballo-Toure? Tatarusanu? Matteo Gabbia? Or how about the absurd red card and penalty for the sort of soft foul (we still had an injury crisis mind you) but I'm glad that you Googled our CL run. Bravo.

Oh, we beat a poor Spurs team? Oh no. We beat the team we were drawn against.

And Napoli, who were considered to be one of the best teams in Europe, right? The team that smacked the taste out of Liverpool's mouth?

Let's see how you handle the Champions League before you start going off. Plus, I'd like to maintain the facade that I am a nice person--everyone here has been so nice to me here, I really enjoy you all--I would hate to ruin all that by actually playing the part of the arrogant Milan fan. It's very easy to do.

hahahaha what a wet wipe. 

14 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I mean I'm not saying you couldn't have beat them like, just without evidance to the contrary it's statistically unlikely.

Theu have some massive freak up front who just bangs goals in for a laugh.

x

Edited by Milanista

1 minute ago, Milanista said:

Haaland did nothing in that game. Against a very average Inter team. If Lukaku wasn't so clumsy, Inter wins that game.

Pep has a long history of being terrible in the CL. We were missing our best players in the semis. Before watching the final, I would have been convinced we would be too young and inexperienced to play City.

But after watching Pep and City get outplayed by such a poor Inter team... I think we'd have a good shot at winning.

you’d have got beat off Man City man. 

He may have done nothing in that game but he's done lots of things in many others, I don't think you can judge a performance against one side and translate it 1-to-1 to another.

Obviously you could have won like, but Man City were dominant in the second half of the season. The treble seemed inevitable.

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'm not upset at all. :lol:

I just don't see Milan getting to a CL Final any time soon, so he's already achieved the maximum he can at Milan. I don't think that's such a hot take.

At Newcastle he'd have a chance to experience a new league and new challenges. He gets the chance to make history and be a club legend, rather than a footnote at Milan. 

It really is a hot-take though.

He has not achieved the maximum at Milan. Our goals are to win multiple league titles, and multiple Champions League titles. We just extended Rafa Leao, who stated that he's at Milan to win... the CL.

I honestly think many of you overrate the appeal of the EPL, first of all. He's a boyhood Milan fan, this is his dream, and he already has made history at Milan, and he's a kid... he has many years to do more at Milan.

Even though he's not from our academy, he's treated like one of the players who is from our academy, players like Baresi, Albertini, Maldini, Costacurta, etc.

I don't want to be rude to Newcastle, but none of us are looking at our semi-final run as... a success. Most look at it as a failure. Sure, it's a nice stepping stone. But the team wants to win the CL, not be like Tottenham.

If you told me you saw Milan winning Serie A before we won it, and that you thought we could get to the semi-final, then sure, maybe I'd take your "I don't see Milan getting to the final" line more seriously. But we are building in a way that doesn't grab attention. No one cared about Maignan before we bought him, or Leao, or Theo, or even Tomori.

Milan is being built differently, smartly. But our goals are the same. To win.

Tonali is like Shearer, he's from this area, he loves this team, and while he didn't come to Milan at the same point of his career as Shearer did when going to Newcastle, but there's no way Shearer was going to leave Newcastle... so why would Tonali leave?

@Milanistahas this offer been reported at all by any of your tier1? Horncastle certainly isn’t a tier1 source for us. 

I wonder if this will be like the Barella situation whereby we’ve asked about the player and the situation is hyped up and amplified by the media. 

Since our takeover we are a much tighter ship and generally don’t make offers for players who haven’t given us some form of go ahead. 

1 minute ago, Milanista said:

Tonali is like Shearer, he's from this area, he loves this team, and while he didn't come to Milan at the same point of his career as Shearer did when going to Newcastle, but there's no way Shearer was going to leave Newcastle... so why would Tonali leave?

For a chance to a win the CL?