Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

20 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

50 million bids seem to be last summers 30 million. 

Similar to the Barella bid, don’t think we have a chance on this one either. It’s exciting to see the level we are targeting though.

I wouldn't say 'No chance' as we've seem if a player 'wants' to move then it strengthens our hand.  And if it's true we'd be willing to double his salary from 50k to 100k then there is every possibility his head could be turned.  

Just now, r0cafella said:

Really starting to Gain some traction. Talksport sources are usually decent. 

Aren't Talksport sources generally just Sky sources?

3 minutes ago, duo said:

I wouldn't say 'No chance' as we've seem if a player 'wants' to move then it strengthens our hand.  And if it's true we'd be willing to double his salary from 50k to 100k then there is every possibility his head could be turned.  

Tax differences may also inflate that difference. On top of the slightly higher rate on income, there are additional regional, municipal, social and net wealth taxes in Milan. I'd also expect salary offer to be similar to the top earners at the club so could be nearer 150k meaning a possible trebling of his personal income. Who knows of course but if he is interested it must be a good offer. 

1 minute ago, KDT said:

Aren't Talksport sources generally just Sky sources?

I’m not sure but if my memory doesn’t fail me; I’m pretty sure we get talksport sources going along with most of our buys. 

Il #Newcastle ci sta provando con Sandro #Tonali e il #Milan. Offerta al giocatore di oltre il doppio dell'attuale stipendio. Al #Milan 60-65 mln che però potrebbero salire

The #Newcastle is trying with Sandro #Tonali and the #Milan . Offer the player more than double the current salary. At #Milan 60-65 million which could however rise

from a Milan tier1 according to Reddit. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

Btw personally won’t be gloating if we do get him, it’s absolutely gutting to lose your favourite players, I’m still angry the about how we sold Carroll to Liverpool :lol:

We ever spend that 35 million ?