NUFC Transfer Rumours

6 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Wonder if Mitchell takes a look at Yousuf Fofana for that CM position - just the type we need - can play 6 and 8 - 1 year of contract left - excellent value for money - can give us a bit of what Bruno, Tonali and Joe give as well as excellent squad depth 

Fofana would be great. Seem to remember him being linked to us last summer and we definitely like a contract situation we can take advantage of.

3 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

He must have been some player in the past as he scored 10 goals last season

Think a really intense pre season and he should be close to where he was - they generally say with ACLs it’s about 18 months until you start to get back to where you should be 

On 06/07/2024 at 07:25, ExiledGeordie said:

Douglas stating fairly confidently that Wilson, Miggy and Trippier are all off this window in the latest tf podcast on new director football 

That would seem timely and no doubt enable some exciting replacements (maybe not at RB). 

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Gasping for any scrap of transfer news now. Wonder if we’re waiting to sell first?

It’s been slow going as usual with the Euros on. Absolutely transfer parched though.

IMG_5853.jpeg.5c22c7f83f767b871865cfe5df242c94.jpeg

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Gasping for any scrap of transfer news now. Wonder if we’re waiting to sell first?

Maybe clubs waiting for Euros to be over plus players holidays to end? Transfers of players playing in the tournament will set of a chain reaction I.e. Williams to Barca, Raphinia to us?

Feel very calm knowing we have Mitchell now. Felt like last summer, as good as the players we signed were, didn’t really address some of our problem positions. 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Feel very calm knowing we have Mitchell now. Felt like last summer, as good as the players we signed were, didn’t really address some of our problem positions. 

Even better, given he hasn't been in gardening leave so should be upto speed

9 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

To be honest I was already calm but having a good bloke there makes it a bit more exciting thinking what we may look at. Then again am not one of the idiots expecting 5 players. Give me a rcb, RW and if Wilson goes a replacement and am over the moon at what the squad can do

Hate the summers. When is the pre season starting? I really hope the club can up their media content, especially during the summer. I can pay to see the beep test! or Ruddy flex at the bench press.

Still no interview with Mitchell? No pictures either. Is all a dream? Or is he just busy :drool:

Freddie Cheezo at £21m is an absolute no brainer.  Sell Almiron and we've covered most of the fee leaving us free to pick up another young RW and have decent depth in that position.

20 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I agree. Feels much better now that we have an experienced top person in place. Not only because we may start to buy outside PL too... but also because we will make some good sales.

11 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

To be honest I was already calm but having a good bloke there makes it a bit more exciting thinking what we may look at. Then again am not one of the idiots expecting 5 players. Give me a rcb, RW and if Wilson goes a replacement and am over the moon at what the squad can do

I was admittedly getting caught up in the reports about us going for players based in the PL and paying a fortunate for them. Seemed to be unimaginative and weird considering the importance of being clever with finances due to PSR.

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I was admittedly getting caught up in the reports about us going for players based in the PL and paying a fortunate for them. Seemed to be unimaginative and weird considering the importance of being clever with finances due to PSR.

Yeah, dosent make sense at all :lol:

Wonder whats the deal with Manu Koné. His transfermarkt value has gone from 40 to 20m since last summer. Would've expected someone like Forest/West Ham/Villa to have taken a punt by now

Just now, The Prophet said:

Shot source, but broke the Tosin stuff.

If memory serves he also broke the Lewis Hall story last summer.

What on earth is going on with goalkeepers this window :undecided:

28 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Wonder whats the deal with Manu Koné. His transfermarkt value has gone from 40 to 20m since last summer. Would've expected someone like Forest/West Ham/Villa to have taken a punt by now

You understand transfermarkt doesn't define what his club wants right?

58 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Freddie Cheezo at £21m is an absolute no brainer.  Sell Almiron and we've covered most of the fee leaving us free to pick up another young RW and have decent depth in that position.

I’ve learned that if something looks too good to be true, it probably is in all walks of life. 

16 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

You understand transfermarkt doesn't define what his club wants right?

That wasn't the point obviously. It's pretty rare to see such a rapid decline in the transfermarkt value on a young player. Think it was also rumoured that M'gladbach would accept 20m this summer

1 hour ago, ATB said:

Hate the summers. When is the pre season starting? I really hope the club can up their media content, especially during the summer. I can pay to see the beep test! or Ruddy flex at the bench press.

Still no interview with Mitchell? No pictures either. Is all a dream? Or is he just busy :drool:

Some players back Monday I think 

49 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Shot source, but broke the Tosin stuff.

Maybe buying Trafford now and loan him back to Burnley for a season could be a good solution as long as he is set to be their no.1 this coming season.

23 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

That wasn't the point obviously. It's pretty rare to see such a rapid decline in the transfermarkt value on a young player. Think it was also rumoured that M'gladbach would accept 20m this summer

Like I said it's completely irrelevant