NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Douglas had his name on 2 articles in the i newspaper today about England chasing Howe today.

The first carried an actual quote from Eales saying there is no release figure in Howes contract.

The other one said there is a £5m release clause in his contract.

Top drawer work there bonnie lad

I'd be clearing a place on the sideboard for your Pultizer prize

14 minutes ago, Shak said:

Xavi Simons

Antonio Silva

Bryan Mbuemo

I'd be happy with that, like.

I don't mind Mbuemo, but he's a boring signing. Hopefully we start with someone more exciting if he is going to come in at some point. The club haven't filled me with confidence with the panic fire sale to meet PSR and bringing in just Lloyd Kelly on a free and Forest's crap goalie.

13 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Raphinha is the one they want, apparently, but to be honest I’m not 100% convinced how my source(s) would necessarily be privy to that level of info.

image.gif.272d751eaafb8e9b2c360ac21d2859a9.gif

8 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

From the latest Douglas article:

It’s understood there are “exciting” targets being monitored. An international forward is one of those being considered for a vacancy for a dynamic, versatile striker to supplement the lethal Isak.

Chiesa?

6 hours ago, elbee909 said:

I'd be happy, just have to go to +200k a week wages. 

We can’t break the wage structure or it’ll upset the squad.

Would we have giving him £200k+ from signing direct from Leeds? He’s output and performances at Barcelona has not been any better.

9 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

From the latest Douglas article:

It’s understood there are “exciting” targets being monitored. An international forward is one of those being considered for a vacancy for a dynamic, versatile striker to supplement the lethal Isak.

The Georgian RW.

2 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

We can’t break the wage structure or it’ll upset the squad.

Would we have giving him £200k+ from signing direct from Leeds? He’s output and performances at Barcelona has not been any better.

Unless we're signing someone like Haaland then whatever wage Bruno, Isak and Tonali are on should rightly be the upper limit on what we're offering.