NUFC Transfer Rumours

Palmer definitely worth 100m in my opinion. An attacking player with his goal/assist contribution is pretty rare these days. Surprised he signed the 8 year deal or whatever it was.

23 hours ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Can’t fault Isak to be fair. He’s stalling because the progress has stalled. It’s a short career. Good as he is I don’t think it would be the end of the world if he went. He’s blown hot and cold since he arrived and while that might not just be down to him I think the wedge we’d get for him would cover two very good players up front. One ready to go and one with big potential. With all the carry on with PSR and legal shenanigans it doesn’t look like things are going to improve dramatically any time soon either. Not seeing anything to suggest that recent developments are going to help us one bit and if it’s possible to fuck us over, fuck us over they will. 

Striker is the most difficult position to buy so it would be a gamble at best. Just got to look at Man U throwing good money after bad at signing them.

But like I said, the way PSR is currently rigged, the only way to grow is to sell players at a profit. It's like a souped up version of Mike Ashley's Newcastle.

31 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

One.  Enzo Fernandez to Chelsea for €121.00m.  Grealish and Declan Rice were just under that amount.  

Caicedo also went to Chelsea for £115m

13 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Dibling would cost 50m+ don't think we can afford to spend such sums on players who aren't going to immediately improve us. 

Wasn't there a report that mentioned we were scouting Dibling and Akliouche? Bet the Monaco lad would be better value (not saying he'd be a better player...).