Harvey Barnes

khay

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Another smashed pint glass with all the shards splintering in my mouth please barkeep, aye, with ice and lemon 

:lol: It's mental.  Can only assume these new posters with a grey cloud over everything respawned on to the Earth in January 2022.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Just frustration at the situation we find ourselves in. 

Tbh I'm more on about a few new posters and some of the usual suspects. 

You've not been that bad but you do seem frustrated aye :lol: We all are, but big picture innit.  The last week or 2 has been painful but we'll get through it.

4 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

:lol: It's mental.  Can only assume these new posters with a grey cloud over everything respawned on to the Earth in January 2022.

You've not been that bad but you do seem frustrated aye :lol: We all are, but big picture innit.  The last week or 2 has been painful but we'll get through it.

I'm sure all our frustrations are shared with everyone at the club, especially Howe and the injured players. They want to play, he wants to be able to pick them and we want the same.

I'll be honest, I'd be less frustrated if the derby wasn't around the corner. They've lucked out again with meeting us with less than half a fit squad.

12 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Everything's new and surreal as well. I was thinking yesterday about how annoying Wednesday night was and how it was in our hands to get through to the Champions League second stage, if only we'd beaten the AC Milan team we were better than on the night in a group of us, PSG, Dortmund, and AC Milan.

Then you think about that whole scenario and the thing I found funniest about it is that despite how mental that would have sounded a couple of years ago and how far we've come so quickly, that situation we were in and the annoyance that we should have won actually doesn't feel surreal. I'm amazed by the surroundings and think look how quick we got here, but I never question why we're here (or like on Wednesday why it's annoying we didn't get through) because that's obvious - we're really good. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

I'm glad we haven't had to see Allan 'Sicknote' Saint-Maximin perform any of his pointless stepovers this season, but on a positive note at least Harvey Barnes has had enough time to perfect the mental geometries of the one-two.

1 hour ago, Interpolic said:

Imagine being this negative at this point in time supporting the club :lol: There's glass half full, glass half empty, and help I've headbutted the glass and have shards of glass in me face. 

Not negative its element of frustration any other fan of a club would be thinking it was a disaster if they signed 5 players and could only use 1 of them

1 minute ago, BullyDogs said:

Not negative its element of frustration any other fan of a club would be thinking it was a disaster if they signed 5 players and could only use 1 of them

You are negative. In every thread.

You can justify each post every time someone gets sick of it, but it doesn't change the trend. 

7 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

You are negative. In every thread.

You can justify each post every time someone gets sick of it, but it doesn't change the trend. 

Tbf as far as judging it for this season we cant really call it a successful transfer window. The club can't be blamed for this though.

15 minutes ago, BullyDogs said:

Even if 1 was 19 and to be developed, 1 was an understudy to possibly the most productive player in the division and another is coming along nicely in The Netherlands ?

I'll make up my mind when the other two have been able to play. If I  two years they've helped us to success then it's been a good window, if they been moved on because they've been poor then I'd say its been a poor one.

17 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Tbf as far as judging it for this season we cant really call it a successful transfer window. The club can't be blamed for this though.

Yeah it hasn't worked out well so far but we've signed 3 of them on 5 year contracts or whatever. Tino looks fantastic, Tonali and Barnes will be good signings, and we'll see with Hall. We didn't really do anything wrong in the window, it's just sod's law how the first few months have gone. 

As I say I'm not taking issue with anyone pointing this stuff out but when it's the same people offering the most negative perspective in every thread, it's tedious. 

1 hour ago, Gottlob said:

I'm glad we haven't had to see Allan 'Sicknote' Saint-Maximin perform any of his pointless stepovers this season, but on a positive note at least Harvey Barnes has had enough time to perfect the mental geometries of the one-two.

So Cool Thumbs Up GIF by Budapest FM

15 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Yeah it hasn't worked out well so far but we've signed 3 of them on 5 year contracts or whatever. Tino looks fantastic, Tonali and Barnes will be good signings, and we'll see with Hall. We didn't really do anything wrong in the window, it's just sod's law how the first few months have gone. 

As I say I'm not taking issue with anyone pointing this stuff out but when it's the same people offering the most negative perspective in every thread, it's tedious. 

Yeah I think Barnes will come good and Livromento is a great signing. Tonali is the one who could go either way at this point, hopfully bounces back after his band and takes to the league. 

3 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Starting to get sick of the injury situation under Howe, needs to come clean where we are with all of them, too much of cloak and dagger stuff, totally unnecessary.

Maybe send the opposition  a text detailing the tactics we are going to use as well ?

3 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Plenty of people asking if the medical team don't know what they're doing, not claiming to be medical experts.

Did you never question whether Bruce knew what he was doing, or Southgate? 

You’re comparing Bruce to a doctor? Sounds like you need to see one yourself.