Lockwood Cup 2023: Whites win!

Yorkie

Great day yesterday, always nice to put faces to names. Apologies to my Black Team teammates, turns out that gallivanting the night before playing football at 9:30am isn't the wisest thing to do. Let the side down there. Got a bandaged up ankle to top it all off. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Great day yesterday, always nice to put faces to names. Apologies to my Black Team teammates, turns out that gallivanting the night before playing football at 9:30am isn't the wisest thing to do. Let the side down there. Got a bandaged up ankle to top it all off. :lol: 

I was in bed and ready. If you all play up front and leave me at the back alone. What do you expect 💪🤩

Good to meet so many if you at Junction and Chilli Padi after. Absolute legends the lot of you. After 20+ years of being on the forum and finally meeting more of you in person. Couldn’t be happier. Couldn’t love this club even more. Back on Wednesday! 

@LFEE has Godfather boss type vibes by the way. :lol: the man. 

Edited by Kanji

16 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Good to meet so many if you at Junction and Chilli Padi after. Absolute legends the lot of you. After 20+ years of being on the forum and finally meeting more of you in person. Couldn’t be happier. Couldn’t love this club even more. Back on Wednesday! 

Yeah. I’ve always assumed he’s the gaffa

52 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Boss on the pitch too, organising us to victory from the back