Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

Oh wow. So happy for the city, the fans, the people on this forum, the players and the coaching staff.

Over the moon for Longstaff and Burn. As an "adopted Geordie", coming to the city of Newcastle since the age of 5 and loving this football club more than anything, I can't even imagine the pride you would feel scoring a goal for your home club on a night like this, in front of your family.

Can't work in the morning like. I'm in bits. Tonight the realisation PROPERLY set in that I truly have MY club back. Tonight was a fairy tale. It took me back to 2002, when I was a 11-12 year old lad. To the club I adore, to the heroes I cherish and to a time I'm so fond of.

A magical night. We've truly awoken the giant. 

4 hours ago, McDog said:

That goal differential!

For anyone who doesn't know, head-to-head results counts before the overall goal differece. Atleast it means that we will probably beat PSG if we end up tied in points, unless they batter us at home.

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Erikse said:

For anyone who doesn't know, head-to-head results counts before the overall goal differece. Atleast it means that we will probably beat PSG if we end up tied in points, unless they batter us at home.

I hadn't realized. Kind of puts us in a better position at least in relation to this lot.