Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United: 28/10/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Howe hates to rotate, hope it doesnt bite us in the ass of main players ran into the ground by Christmas.

with the schedule front of us, its gonna be sick run of games.

today is the easiest fixture of the next 4 games, and it aint easy by any chance, Wolves can be decent for spells of the game and hurt us with their speed if we are not careful. they beat City and made Pool suffer as well.

1 minute ago, RobS said:

any chance in young Minteh getting recalled if Wilson gets injured next?

That depends when Wilson's injury is. Because Minteh is expected to be out until the international break at least too. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

And he’d be right surely - they’re both top class players.

Wasn't Hall initially considered a midfielder at Chelsea anyway? Pretty sure Livramento has played there as well, although not sure to what effect, but needless to say, I'd rather see one of them come on any day of the week ahead of Ritchie.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Wasn't Hall initially considered a midfielder at Chelsea anyway? Pretty sure Livramento has played there as well, although not sure to what effect, but needless to say, I'd rather see one of them come on any day of the week ahead of Ritchie.

Livs has - I’ve just looked it up but I think you’re right on hall as well.

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

Have to say that bench hurts my soul considering the wankfests I've had over how strong our bench had looked at times this season. 

Likewise [emoji38]

It's unbelievable how much our squad depth has collapsed this past week. A result today would be outstanding.

3 minutes ago, Begbie said:

Are our youngster so shit that we rather pick 2 goalkeepers on the bench? Cant be a moral boost for them…

I can understand all the defenders since some of them can play in midfield.. 

obviously are - 14 years of neglect I suppose. I work with a junior dev at the moment and I do big him up but I know he’s just not good enough and sometimes it’s just that. 

Must say I'm not feeling hugely confident about this one. With Tonali, the injuries, a defeat in midweek and the fixture list ahead of us - feels like there's a little bit of a negative smell about the team atm. Thankfully I'm a know-nowt and Howe will get the lads ready. 

Get home with a draw and I think it's been a decent enough visit. Need something cos we'll get bugger all out of Arsenal next week. 

Yeah the first 11 is still really good, problem is we've got this, Man Utd Wednesday and then Arsenal Saturday, realistically this side won't be able to be at their best for all 3 of them, after tonight one of them is a write off

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Yeah the first 11 is still really good, problem is we've got this, Man Utd Wednesday and then Arsenal Saturday, realistically this side won't be able to be at their best for all 3 of them, after tonight one of them is a write off

Write the cup game off