Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Orphanage said:

We need to be able to vary the way we play . High press seems to lead to injuries . 

Eddie Howe doesnt know how to do this sadly or have a plan B for when we are losing....that is his only downfall and chink in his armour

Tonight we played Matt Ritchie for most of the match, we had a youth player playing out of position centre forward that I've never heard of.

We beat Man United away with a fresh C team, we've just had to lean on a combination of a knackered A and B team with a few C and D team players thrown in.

I really don't think anything other that our injuries, suspensions, and fatigue are even remotely worth talking about tbh, it overrides everything.

8 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Commentator just said Trippiers gone to our away support a group of fans have got in a heated exchange with him and stewards have had to pull tripps away. He was then hanging at the back of the players group. Camera didn't show anything but it did pan back to him a minute ago and you could see he was proper seething.

That doesn't sound good. I really don't like the sound of that 

Kieran trippier is a toon legend 

6 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

A game too far for Newcastle today. Tiredness from the run of games we have been on, as well as the mounting injury list. Bournemouth deserve their win - no complaints from me.

You in the right place? This is for the complaints.

6 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

Thought Longstaff was the worst player on the pitch by a good margin

Joelinton for me, just constantly making tired passes and losing the ball. They're all knackered, it's not even really a criticism, we know how good they all are.

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Outside of the 1st team a lot of players are not good enough, or ready.

depending on who you class as the first team, there's

dubs, livramento, jamal, targett, hall, tonali, anderson, willock, barnes, murphy, wilson.

may not be world beaters, but they're good enough for now.

Edited by huss9

4 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Tough to be massively critical. A lot of the injuries are down to bad luck. Summer was a key transfer window and we got it wrong so hopefully we learn.

There's no doable transfer window that guarantees mitigation from the situation we're in now.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Bally21 said:

Screenshot_20231111_194613_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6f3b051dd294dfc513bf9608e190dfe8.jpg

Good give me strength with some of our fan base 

Honestly some of our fucking supporters, probably overweight fuckers judging someone in his thirties giving it his all and playing 3 games a week.

if some people got given a million quid then they’d complain it wasn’t two.

3 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Tough to be massively critical. A lot of the injuries are down to bad luck. Summer was a key transfer window and we got it wrong so hopefully we learn.

Yeah I’m beginning to feel the same, just even getting a younger version of Matt Ritchie would have been a bonus. 

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Honestly some of our fucking supporters, probably overweight fuckers judging someone in his thirties giving it his all and playing 3 games a week.

To be fair I might make that complaint about only getting 1 million! 🤣

This team have barely trained together as a unit let alone played together because of our schedule. A lot of moves tonight didn’t come off because of lack of familiarity and perhaps a reliance on Bruno, but even with so many out if they do manage to build some understanding together on the training pitch during the international break then I’m confident their collective game will improve IF we have to play a similar lineup again. 

Edited by catlover24

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Fucking disgraceful. Will be some absolute retard. Hope someone drills it into their head how much of a brainless cunt they are