Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

30 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

What’s so funny about that? I would take Fernandes but that’s it.

You're being generous. His attitude per 90 is heart of a pea or can't be arsed. He'd never handle Howe's press. He's like a poor mans Longstaff.

1 minute ago, hakka said:

None of them would man. Haven't you been watching them last few years? Woeful.

Yeah, I know they have, but Fernandes is genuinely world class, if not a stroppy teenager, and Shaw is one of the leagues best LB's like :lol: 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Yeah, I know they have, but Fernandes is genuinely world class, if not a stroppy teenager, and Shaw is one of the leagues best LB's like :lol: 

Garnacha looks pretty good as well even if you take his goal of the century out of the equation. They have bought a few good players even if they aren't quite fully cooked yet.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I'd have them in the squad in case both first choice and second choice for LB or CM was out, but that's about it. Can't afford to drop points with them two stinking our first 11 out.

Just now, Rod said:

I'm on the wine tonight lads and lasses.  So whilst I'm relatively sober my prediction is a scrappy 1-0 win.  For some reason I'm not expecting great football.

We are only side is capable of it. We need better quality opposition for sure.