Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Them being in Istanbul for a huge game for their CL hopes tomorrow will be just as big a factor iyam.

Was going to say. Further to travel

and even bigger game for them than ours tonight. Plus 24 hours less to prepare for our game and we’re at home. 

They have injury worries, too. But still a lot more depth than us and 2-3 coming back to fitness, I think. 

Probably be the same XI for us again. Would fancy our chances if we get a lead early on. If it is tight around 60-70

minutes. We might come unstuck. 

2 minutes ago, dcmk said:

Our run of games now get's insane.  Don't know how our injury hit squad will manage.

Yeah saw the graphic after the game tonight. Needing to play this, then Everton away, followed by spurs away before the big Milan game. Likely with the exact same 11 needed for all 4? Would take some kind of miracle to get results and avoid more injuries. 

I think just having any subs to bring on to help see games out would be a positive right now. I don't forsee any returns in the immediate bar maybe Longstaff but they haven't revealed how bad his injury truly is yet. Fingers crossed we could do with his energy for Man Utd 🤞

Just now, alexf said:

I think just having any subs to bring on to help see games out would be a positive right now. I don't forsee any returns in the immediate bar maybe Longstaff but they haven't revealed how bad his injury truly is yet. Fingers crossed we could do with his energy for Man Utd 🤞

Krafth and Ritchie added from tonight's squad.