FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

1 minute ago, Ketsbaia said:

Won't be watching this from Italy.

Could probably VPN it but feel it's better emotionally to try and distract myself, it's the first time I've ever been with my fiancé on her birthday. Determined not to ruin it for her.

Howay man we might win …

3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Could probably VPN it but feel it's better emotionally to try and distract myself, it's the first time I've ever been with my fiancé on her birthday. Determined not to ruin it for her.

Is she a mackem like?

4 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

Haha hell yeah

I mean, agree a deal with your partner that they'll deal with 6am until 10am. Set the alarm for 4am. 

8 cans should be enough, you can get a couple of hours before then, then celebratory snooze post match. Jobs a good'un.

Edited by madras

12 minutes ago, madras said:

I mean, agree a deal with your partner that they'll deal with 6am until 10am. Set the alarm for 4am. 

8 cans should be enough, you can get a couple of hours before then, then celebratory snooze post match. Jobs a good'un.

Fuckin hell you have a whole system.

Do you have a PowerPoint or anything I can buy on this?

3 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

Fuckin hell you have a whole system.

Do you have a PowerPoint or anything I can buy on this?

It's a system as old as time. It's a trade, put the work in first and get the pay off. That's how you got kids in the first place;)

57 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

A couple thoughts:

- That kid at the beginning, loving it. :lol: 

- Shola the Mackem killer. 
- That second goal would be ruled out today because of VAR. 

- Remember crosses? :lol: 

- Steve Bruce the useless fuck. 
- And this fucking dude:

IMG_6220.thumb.jpeg.50d82ada09528e39a3d3d154afa533c8.jpeg

Loved Hughton, man. 

17 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

A couple thoughts:

- And this fucking dude:

Loved Hughton, man. 

Manager of Ghana now ain’t he? Unless I’ve been whooshed. Class bloke all round, wished him nothing but the best since he left.

57 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Are you taking the piss?

3 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Can’t sleep ffs 😂

Aye, their hiatus in the lower leagues had made me forget the torture of the night before. Brain whirring, stomach churning. 

Roll on 6am….

This is the first time in a very long time we can forget about the last few games and support the boys from kick off till final whistle. I have missed derby day. Into these cunts.

Totally dreading this. I used to love derbies but this is like fucking waiting for an operation. Pardew has a lot to answer for the slimy bellend :lol:

I'm going away next week and can't bear the thought of the smug cunts swanning around in their home tops ruining my holiday before it even starts at Ponteland Airport :lol:

2 hours ago, madras said:

It's a system as old as time. It's a trade, put the work in first and get the pay off. That's how you got kids in the first place;)

It's true, I'm walking the little one around for his nap as we speak.

Little does my wife know I'm setting her up for the shit tomorrow lol

2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

A couple thoughts:

- And this fucking dude:

Loved Hughton, man. 

The 4th is one of my favorite goals ever. The way it careens off the bar and Shola comes flying in. It’s the perfect exclamation point.

Also if you watch the lead up to it Shola is jogging like a 70 year old on a Sunday morning.

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The 4th is one of my favorite goals ever. The way it careens off the bar and Shola comes flying in. It’s the perfect exclamation point.

Also if you watch the lead up to it Shola is jogging like a 70 year old on a Sunday morning.

And the fifth goal, Shola with an assist for Nolan’s hat trick goal - big Sho fucks off in the other direction to take the crowds applause while the whole team jump on Nolan. Brilliant. Mental.

Glad this video was posted, needed something like it. Now fast forward to kick off ffs

Hate how this doesn't feel like the 05/06 1-4 game ahead of time to me when it should.

They were going down with record low points, we were top half, had won the first game and their stadium was a third empty - probably why so many stayed away was because the could only score a pride and token battle win with the war well and truly lost.

Its even more in our favour now and damn! I'm not assuaged at all.

Guess its the cup element.

3 hours ago, madras said:

Ah Lord, I just told the wife I'm getting up for the match and might even take a shot, she goes "I think you should, I also think you should shit before it starts" [emoji38]