Newcastle United vs Fulham - 16/12/23 @3pm (No Live TV)

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Haha you can't tell me these injuries aren't putting you on a downer as well

Sure, but we're starting to see light at the end of the tunnel in terms of having Wilson, Longstaff and Burn back and fit enough to start games - Botman on the bench. Barnes next month, Murphy hopefully not too much further. Isak out for a game with a minor injury after having to play so much isn't the end of the world, I'd rather he wasn't, but I'm pleased we're not having to take a gamble and forced to play him. Things are looking up, and we're putting out a team here capable of 3 points. Reasons to be cheerful!

13 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

Isak's been injured for weeks now, why is everyone surprised that he's finally had to stop playing?

Better to get him fully recovered, he's not been sprinting, he'd end up with a serious injury if we persist.

Just now, wyn davies said:

Why no young striker on the bench, if we are having two keepers on , should of ditched one of them and put  young striker on bench

Your last 5 posts have been about us not having the right bench selection, us losing Wilson, Bruno being sold in January, Miggy being shit, and Howe being "cloak and dagger" about our injuries. 

There anything you're feeling optimistic about?

33 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Sure, but we're starting to see light at the end of the tunnel in terms of having Wilson, Longstaff and Burn back and fit enough to start games - Botman on the bench. Barnes next month, Murphy hopefully not too much further. Isak out for a game with a minor injury after having to play so much isn't the end of the world, I'd rather he wasn't, but I'm pleased we're not having to take a gamble and forced to play him. Things are looking up, and we're putting out a team here capable of 3 points. Reasons to be cheerful!

Wilson will be injured again soon though

3 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Your last 5 posts have been about us not having the right bench selection, us losing Wilson, Bruno being sold in January, Miggy being shit, and Howe being "cloak and dagger" about our injuries. 

There anything you're feeling optimistic about?

Yeah I'm always optimistic, but we've been struggling and what is the point in having lads on the bench if they're not getting the chance to come on, or Eddie, thinking they're not good enough so why put them on as fillers