Newcastle United vs Fulham - 16/12/23 @3pm (No Live TV)

Need to win here and get going again, 3 defeats in a row is pretty grim and Fulham have been pretty good lately. We've catching up to do on the top four so lets smash these.

Edited by Decky

1 minute ago, alexf said:

Can see another defeat here unfortunately. They will be fresh and in great form. We look out on our feet. No Trippier and couple more walking wounded potentially tonight. 

I love Trippier but him being out at the minute is probably a positive. I think we should start Burn, Longstaff and Wilson here and we should be ok regards fitness levels, its nice to be able to rotate again. We're fairly solid at SJP so Fulham have a lot of work to do to beat us. 

Fulham scoring goals for fun lately, 16 in their last 4 games so won't be easy. 

Hopefully see Longstaff and Wilson starting, along with Burn for the suspended Trippier. 

Really feels like we need a win again, even though a week ago we were on cloud 9 after the manure match.

Hate to say it, but with Gordon removed with a tight Hamstring, and Trips suspended, we're even worse off than we were before tonight squad depth wise..

Yes Burn is back, but rusty, and were now going to have to play Isak on the left for a full game, when he is obviously at 75% fitness at best and make Wilson play another full 90 minutes in 4 days.

Coupled with the mental exhaustion that will set in over the next few days I would be astounded if we got anything out of this, sadly think we could be on the end of a 0-3 or similar :(

Edited by RobS

Not a must win in the grand scheme of things however its a must win in terms of trajectory and confidence. When the tide turns for us it will turn hard and teams won't know what's hit them, it's what we do and the sooner the better 🙏🏻

42 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

No excuses for not starting Hall this time, I think he will this time aswell.

Doubt it. I imagine it'll be Livramento and Burn at FB, Longstaff in for Gordon and Joelinton on the wing.

For all the hype around Fulham it’s worth noting they’ve won one league game away from home this season.

Which is obviously the same as us and we apparently have major issues away from home.

Nailed on defeat this like. Like has been said Gordon injured, potentially Trippier too, squad wise we're worse off than this time last week.

Can't be arsed with us playing at the minute, next few weeks are going to be grim as fuck.

3 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Nailed on defeat this like. Like has been said Gordon injured, potentially Trippier too, squad wise we're worse off than this time last week.

Can't be arsed with us playing at the minute, next few weeks are going to be grim as fuck.

Trippier is banned anyways