Newcastle United vs Fulham - 16/12/23 @3pm (No Live TV)

3 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Will be a tight game imo.

It will be aye can see us starting well but fading later as has been the recent pattern. We need a couple of first half goals. 

Another loss will be extremely difficult for all involved. 

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

It will be aye can see us starting well but fading later as has been the recent pattern. We need a couple of first half goals. 

Another loss will be extremely difficult for all involved. 

This is the worry. We have been brilliant our last two home games for 80 mins and 55 mins or so. Never got the second or third goal to kill the game off. Then seemed to run out of puff/ideas late on. 

It is understandable with not being able to rotate the players over the last god knows how many matches. So I just hope some of the returning players or possible changes can give us a bit of a boost today. 

2 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Loads of tickets currently available all over the ground.

But we need a new 70,000 stadium according to some ???

Extend St James Park to 60-62k if possible and put it to bed.

I can remember some of the home - Euro nights under Bobby Robson not selling out either. 

24 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

We need some pre-match vibes. Howay the lads. Do it for Rachel. 

IMG_1090.webp

IMG_1091.jpeg

IMG_1092.webp

I wonder if the rumours are true about the Friends producers telling Jennifer Anniston to cut holes in her bras so her nips protrude. 🤔

Not very confident at this, feel like we're playing them at a bad time: they're in great from, we're in poor form. Trippier out, Gordon a doubt as well.

My team guess (assuming Gordon out) will be:

Tino    Jammy L    Schar     Burn

Longstaff   Bruno   Miley

Miggy                                Big Joe

Wilson

May see Isak start but he looks a bit knackered & I'm guessing he'll be today's substitute. That's not a particularly creative team.

Still, when we had the poor run and league cup disappointment last year we bounced back. When we had a few losses at the start of the season we bounced back. Hopefully now we've had another setback we can bounce back again for the next couple of months.

Edited by Checko

21 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

But we need a new 70,000 stadium according to some ???

Extend St James Park to 60-62k if possible and put it to bed.

I can remember some of the home - Euro nights under Bobby Robson not selling out either. 

Come off it, these are tickets put up for sale randomly by season ticket holders the day of the game. It’s not indicative of demand. I’m 2/10 in the ballot this year which is a more realistic assessment of how many people want tickets.

3 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Loads of tickets currently available all over the ground.

There is one adult one left now.  Added to basket and checked trains and I can't do it :(  So frustrating.  If someone wants to try to grab it after I remove it from basket let me know in next 5 mins!