Nottingham Forest 2-3 Newcastle United (10/02/24)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

People slate Miggy and think Murphy is the answer? Fucking hell, he’s had what, 2 good games?

Putting an OK cross in every few games with your right foot gets a lot of pull it seems.

Just now, David Edgar said:

Rock and a hard place. Poor winger or poor winger. Whoever isn't playing is suddenly elevated.

Miggy at least has had a good year last year, and works well off the ball.

Murphy has had a couple of games where he’s came off the bench and created something against tired players.

3 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Longstaff is just meh....amount of times he just chases a man back hopelessly. It's a weekly feature. He was too busy arguing with the ref at one point and let his man run off him. Just a passive, sloppy and indecisive footballer. Our Midfield has ZERO recovery pace.

He's very average, covers every blade of grass though apparently!

With mileys lack of pace he'd be the one I'd tell to sit because he has got quite a good passing range. I'd take Wilson off after fifteen minutes and put miggy through the middle with tino and gordon on the left and Barnes on the right. 

Just now, nufc123 said:

Midfield for me, but its a boring post you are posting.

Finally an answer. Booooooooo midfield. Booooo.

I'm one of you guys now. 

3 minutes ago, 500bhp said:

I made this point in the Pope thread last week. But apparently I was talking shit according to some and its solely the midfield to blame and not Dubs! 

3 minutes ago, 500bhp said:

I made this point in the Pope thread last week. But apparently I was talking shit according to some and its solely the midfield to blame and not Dubs! 

Think you have to be a lot better on the ball to be a good sweeper keeper.

1 minute ago, Andybiotics said:

If Howe has absolutely anything about him as a Manager, he will make a couple changes at half time.

Burn CANNOT come out for the 2nd half.

There will be 0 chabges.

Just now, Aiston said:

Putting an OK cross in every few games with your right foot gets a lot of pull it seems.

Miggy isn’t a RM, see him against Villa when he was playing LW, played that cross in. I’d be tempted to have Gordon through the middle, and Miggy on the left if Barnes is not ready to come on.

Just now, STM said:

I'm one of you guys now. 

Maybe we shall post a Simpson gif or something. Usually what you guys does.

Just now, STM said:

I'm one of you guys now. 

:lol:

No criticism allowed ever, or STM will appear like the boogeyman.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Who we blaming? Simple question? 

Look - a lot of us said before kick off that playing Burn is risky because of their pace and his current form, he got played and here we are. Burn isn’t a natural LB and is only doing what he’s instructed to do so it’s obvious to me who’s to blame if we don’t win this. 

Lessons were there to be learned last game and heads seemed to have been buried in the sand yet here we are second half and he’s still out there, getting silly now.