Reds vs Blues: Dunston Powerleague - 11/05/24 @ 10:00 - plenty room still available

Yorkie

Unfortunately can’t make this now as I’m moving house that weekend - will still send my money across though as originally promised it.

Just @toon25 to pay if still playing.

Who’s up for food and I’ll book some tables? Happy to stick with Chilli Padi due to speed of turnaround and round tables so good for chat but if people keen for a change let me know. Ultimately just need numbers ASAP as places will start filling up…

The 17:30 game is Forest Vs Chelsea so maybe similar to last time meet upstairs at The Junction to watch as drinks not too pricey or Wonder Bar in The Gate had plenty of screens just not sure when the live music starts.

8 hours ago, Slim said:

Anyone not got a ticket for the match and going for food?

What the plan?

If I can get WIFI and find a small pub I can maybe stream it.

Usual plan… drinks post match and watch 17:30 game in Junction then meal 19:30/45 then drinks again.

Those without match tickets I’d suggest trying to get into Shearers to watch the match on their screens…

2 hours ago, KDT said:

Sorry totally forgot about this, I’ll play if there’s still space.

:lol: Of course!

I'm gonna draw the teams tomorrow. We're planning two matches this time, shuffling the teams at half way. I'm thinking Reds vs Blues and then maybe Newcastle 'homes' vs Colours...

Would be great to see you, for the first time in a long time, @midds :thup: