Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

They’ve literally just signed him so they can sell him on for PSR haven’t they [emoji38]

His wages will be a problem for any buying club. 

also the longer he's not playing the more his value and reputation will go down and less clubs will be interested 

bravo Chelsea

Edited by Ginola14

4 minutes ago, St1pe said:

They’ve literally just signed him so they can sell him on for PSR haven’t they [emoji38]

Probably signed him to stop us getting him free and there for able to spend £70m on a winger 

cunts 

You have got to feel a bit for the guy, Chelsea must have promised him all sorts to sign for them to then be left out of the European squad, he was either lied too, proper nieve or doesn't give a shit about his career. 

People have said he is a nice guy and has a good character so I am going the first option. 

Shame really as he would have been good for us.

10 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Whether or not they think they’re being clever, I don’t know, but they’re playing a dangerous game with the way they’re treating players at present.

Maybe they think that as long as you offer big enough wages, you will always attract players, which is almost certainly true to an extent, but if they keep this up, players and agents will start deciding it’s a bad move for their careers.

Wouldn't be surprised if they've signed him on a free and then asked us the day after how much we'd be looking to pay for him. Scammers.

25 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Sometimes it feels like they just sign players to prevent others from getting them.. Legit. They love hijacking transfers as an impulsive thing with no real plan behind it. How much are they paying him in wages?

Edited by Erikse

Honestly, no real sympathy for him at all if his career rots away in the reserves there.

If he's not bright enough to see that it was an incredibly risky move for him from a pure footballing perspective then he's probably not bright enough to have any concept that what's happening to him now isn't good.

If he just wanted to stay in London and be rich as fuck that's fair enough, mind you.

No sympathy whatsoever, he knew exactly what he was getting involved with, if he's already been deemed to be not required for European football then that's 100% on him. You sleep with dogs you end up with fleas. Fuck him

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Honestly, no real sympathy for him at all if his career rots away in the reserves there.

If he's not bright enough to see that it was an incredibly risky move for him from a pure footballing perspective then he's probably not bright enough to have any concept that what's happening to him now isn't good.

If he just wanted to stay in London and be rich as fuck that's fair enough, mind you.

Good shout - not sure we'd want a footballer who wasn't capable of seeing the mess he was getting himself into. No malice towards him though I hope it won't tank his career.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I think I'm being slow, but what does this mean: "Squad is not for the #UEL at large."

Apparently just the qualifying round.