Brentford vs. Newcastle United: 19/5/24 @ 16:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Eh I found if I click embed post and copy that link it still works 

You doing that from the app or website Jack? If website can you give me an idiots guide because selecting embed post and copying link is not working for me as it once did (I use website  link not app).  

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

You doing that from the app or website Jack? If website can you give me an idiots guide because selecting embed post and copying link is not working for me as it once did (I use website  link not app).  

It’s not working in the app or on the website to me. Think it’s been fully updated though so twitter doesn’t exist to copy anymore.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

It’s not working in the app or on the website to me. Think it’s been fully updated though so twitter doesn’t exist to copy anymore.

OK, awaiting Jack’s reply to see how he’s doing it. 

9 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Eh I found if I click embed post and copy that link it still works 

On the odd occasion i do post its just copy and paste the web address and done

9 minutes ago, danny said:

On the odd occasion i do post its just copy and paste the web address and done

It was that simple up until yesterday when Twatter.com became X.com. Doesn’t work for me now. 

4 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

So not embedding then [emoji38]

Uhhhh nope its what you get for trying to be a smartarse at 8am [emoji38]

27 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

OK, awaiting Jack’s reply to see how he’s doing it. 

From the website/mobile website at least. If I do it via app I have to click share via, open in safari to get the bottom two screenshots. Click the three dots next to follow (first screenshot) and embed post then copy the link and paste that one (second screenshot)

IMG_9078.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

From the website/mobile website at least. If I do it via app I have to click share via, open in safari to get the bottom two screenshots. Click the three dots next to follow (first screenshot) and embed post then copy the link and paste that one (second screenshot)

IMG_9078.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg

Ta da! Cheers Jack ??

I'm not sure I'm to confident about the game today, after the luck we've had this season it wouldn't surprise me if we miss out on Europe all together 

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'm not sure I'm to confident about the game today, after the luck we've had this season it wouldn't surprise me if we miss out on Europe all together 

I'm sure we will finish 8th, our away form doesn't fill me with much hope but in saying that 8th is still a great season with all the injuries we had. 

Play the way we played against Man Utd, with better finishing and Pope in goal and we win this comfortably.

I understand people's nervousness that we'll miss our entirely, but we're more than capable of beating this lot if we play anywhere close to our best, and they have nothing to play for.

We can absolutely do this 

30 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Would be bitterly disappointed to finish 8th now having had 6th place in our hands last week.

Same, I think it will be really difficult to hold onto our players if we don't have some form of European football.

FFP could force us to sell our best players to our rivals making the gap bigger how the fuck is that a fair system