Brentford vs. Newcastle United: 19/5/24 @ 16:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

I can see Toney wanting to put himself in the shop window today and if he puts himself onto Trippier, God help us.

59 minutes ago, Weznufc said:

I'm sure we will finish 8th, our away form doesn't fill me with much hope but in saying that 8th is still a great season with all the injuries we had. 

Injuries or not, I really don't agree that 8th would be a "great" season. If 8th is great, what would you consider par?

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Injuries or not, I really don't agree that 8th would be a "great" season. If 8th is great, what would you consider par?

9th-12th

33 minutes ago, Ben said:

I can see Toney wanting to put himself in the shop window today and if he puts himself onto Trippier, God help us.

He hasn't scored in 11 games, not sure what window a goal today puts him in. People will still buy him regardless of it

9 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Bearing in mind we finished 11th in Howe's first season, having 11th/12th as par sounds crackers to me

That’s fair I was just throwing out numbers

39 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Ok maybe not a great season more of a ok one.

28 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

He hasn't scored in 11 games, not sure what window a goal today puts him in. People will still buy him regardless of it

Hasn’t scored in 11 games you say? We all know what comes next.

This is how I would like to see us lineup:

Pope

Trippier Schar Burn Hall

Longstaff Bruno Anderson

Isak Wilson Joelinton

firepower up front to mask all the goals we will leak 

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

Who are we going to  see for the last time in a Newcastle shirt or involved in the team today? 

Nick Pope

Martin Dubravka

Kieran Trippier

Miguel Almiron

Callum Wilson

Bruno Guimaraes

Starting to feel confident about this one. Also, starting to love the idea of the Europa Conference. 

I just hope we dont try to play Anderson as Left 8 and Left wing back at the same time again. It worked against tottenham, but doesn't look even half as good since, 

9 minutes ago, M1tche said:

Starting to feel confident about this one. Also, starting to love the idea of the Europa Conference

I just hope we dont try to play Anderson as Left 8 and Left wing back at the same time again. It worked against tottenham, but doesn't look even half as good since, 

Absolutely gagging for it now. :lol:

56 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Nick Pope

Martin Dubravka

Kieran Trippier

Miguel Almiron

Callum Wilson

Bruno Guimaraes

I think it won't be the players we want to see leave i.e. Dubs, Miggy, etc.  They seem way too comfortable at the club.

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Time to make some money.

Opens SkyBet app. 

Same odds as Isak on bet365 at 6/5.

Football bookies are utter crooks [emoji38]

the MU game really knocked the stuffing out of me, hopefully the players will be looking to set things right today 

just hope we can finish about MU

16 minutes ago, Beren said:

Same odds as Isak on bet365 at 6/5.

Football bookies are utter crooks [emoji38]

Tbf the entire gambling industry works on the principle of 'you give us some money, on average we'll give you less back.'

Just now, Checko said:

Tbf the entire gambling industry works on the principle of 'you give us some money, on average we'll give you less back.'

The value in football is particularly bad though IMO, compared to NFL.