Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Strawberry

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Not for the style of game Eddie likes. He'll continually break down.

:icon_scratch:

He's quick and runs the channels and gets in behind. And also attacks crosses really well. Also adds more of a hold up game to our front line.

Fits in with how we play really well IMO.

14 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He was really good under Ancelotti wasn't he? I haven't imagined that?

He was one we made look like prime Messi, but you could say the same about half of the one goal wonders from the PL era

2 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Is there any actual reports of Minteh going the other way apart from some random Everton fan twitter account?

Yeah Edwards reported it

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

:icon_scratch:

He's quick and runs the channels and gets in behind. And also attacks crosses really well. Also adds more of a hold up game to our front line.

Fits in with how we play really well IMO.

Yeah that's how I see it. He would be a good replacement for Wilson which is presumably the idea.

12 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Is there any actual reports of Minteh going the other way apart from some random Everton fan twitter account?

Was Keith Downie reporting it 

13 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Seems more bothered about his questionable fashion choices than playing football, no thanks.

See Anthony Gordon prior to NUFC

Everton mate is fairly sure the stuff about Gordon being a wrong-un was briefed by the club (Everton that is) so they could excuse selling him to the fans knowing they had to sell their most promising talent, so smear him publically (though through intermediaries) so fans happy to see back of him

Edited by Tiresias

Just now, Tiresias said:

Everton mate is fairly sure the stuff about Gordon being a wrong-un was briefed by the club (Everton that is) so they could excuse selling him to the fans knowing they had to sell their most promising talent, so smear him publically (though through intermediaries) so fans happy to see back of him

No need for covert briefings if this one goes through they’ll be laughing their tits off.

5 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I still have enough trust in club that if they think he'll work as backup he will work, the injury record is...

I have no trust if any of these rumours are true.  They are as grim as it comes and totally cement us as a 7-9 team

26 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

I have no trust if any of these rumours are true.  They are as grim as it comes and totally cement us as a 7-9 team

I wondered how long it would take before people got insane with their expectations since the takeover, it seems now is about that time.

I’m genuinely gobsmacked with some things I’ve read on here last couple of days.

Edited by Gawalls

5 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

[emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I wondered hole long it would take before people got insane with their expectations since the takeover, it seems now is about that time.

I’m genuinely gobsmacked with some things I’ve read on here last couple of days.

This is nothing to do with expectations. There is literally nothing to suggest this guy would improve us in any way shape or form. If you can see something you should be working in the scouting team

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I wondered hole long it would take before people got insane with their expectations since the takeover, it seems now is about that time.

I’ve not been on the forum much recently (though I have been a member for a

long time), but I don’t think not being convinced by Dominic Calvert-Lewin is our expectations running riot. 

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

I’ve not been on the forum much recently (though I have been a member for a

long time), but I don’t think not being convinced by Dominic Calvert-Lewin is our expectations running riot. 

Today alone I’ve read “howes job is on the line” and “I’ve lost all faith in the club if this happens” 

Edited by Gawalls

9 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Today alone I’ve read “howes job is on the line” and “I’ve lost all faith in the club if this happens” 

I’ve not seen those comments but would agree they are ridiculous