Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

Looks half a yard slower, I'd swerve that one

I don’t know, hard to judge him on this tournament in a team that don’t play to his strengths.

42 minutes ago, Smal said:

Swiss Fabi is nothing like ours :lol:. Like night and day.

He was motm against Germany to be fair. Been brilliant for Swiss so far this tournament.

I'm getting fully behind playing three at the back next year. Would suit Kelly great at LCB, it would suit our fullbacks perfectly, allow the wide guys to to play narrower and support Isak, and Schar could randomly fuck upfield and lose the ball and we'd still have 2 CBs back to cover.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

He was motm against Germany to be fair. Been brilliant for Swiss so far this tournament.

tbf he massively grew into this game too.

4 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Except for the jocks game he has. 

4 minutes ago, Collage said:

England are in the semis imo

What gives you that feeling/confidence? I'm not sure we'll even beat Slovakia tomorrow let alone Switzerland. Switzerland have looked much much better than England all tournament so far, and given the noises from Southgate it's doubtful that'll change much.

Switzerland will beat England.

Ridiculous opportunity for England in this half of the draw like. They probably wouldn't even need to improve that much to get to the final.

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

What gives you that feeling/confidence? I'm not sure we'll even beat Slovakia tomorrow let alone Switzerland. Switzerland have looked much much better than England all tournament so far, and given the noises from Southgate it's doubtful that'll change much.

Switzerland will beat England.

I’m not English so looking at it from a neutral perspective. Yes Switzerland have been good and it will be a close game but at the end of the day, if Englands ’ quality players are on it they’ll win.