Marc Guehi

gdm

Palace are entitled to behave how they wish. It seems they wish to behave like absolute cunts. 

It's also a horrific mistake on their part not to take the fees we've offered. They will regret it when Liverpool low ball them in January.

5 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

We should have come to this conclusion a month ago man :lol:

Absolutely. This impasse should have been seen and the deal walked away from weeks ago. Unless it’s suited for whatever reason our side to “appear” to be prepared to do business @ 70 mill. But it ain’t over until it’s over [emoji38]

Edited by PauloGeordio

The eternal optimist in me says that the fact the news hasn’t leaked via Parish’s mouthpiece in the Mail means it’s coming from our side. Could be an attempt to force Palace’s hand.

The realist in me says this is a mess.

Funny the folk Pisswhinging on like they’ve have been actively involved in what’s been going on behind the scenes.
Still got faith that the new regime will get who they want before the window closes. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

Whilst I agree, that would only be on the basis that what we've been told by the media has been true.

One way or another, the media have been absolutely wrong.... including the bald cunt above who said it was happening twice.

Honestly the media doesn't really come into it that much for me. They could have stayed silent and the reality would still be that we haven't looked anywhere close to signing any other CB or a RW,  or having alternatives lined up, which is frankly incredibily unprofessional.

The rest about us constantly persevering with Guehi is just the cherry on the top.

Just be something with me as this feels like a hilarious conclusion. 

on the other side of the coin; we don’t appear to have any evidence of us even speaking with them since our last offer which wasn’t replied to. 

hopefully we’re for other irons in the fire because if not, the board have taken the piss out of the fans to be very frank who’ve been milked all summer.

Crazy stuff from Parish. Stalls the deal till the last couple of days then puts the price up because it's so close to the end of the window.

I've been all for this transfer since the start, even when it was an apparent £70M last week, I was still for it. But if that new rumour is true then I'm all for leaving it for dead now. Hope Palace gets relegated.

I still think it's entirely possible doing this deal was subject to outgoings that haven't happened.

I don't know how anyone can categorically say we're pathetic or embarrassing when we only know a fraction of the details. It is definitely disappointing though.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I still think it's entirely possible doing this deal was subject to outgoings that haven't happened.

I don't know how anyone can categorically say we're pathetic or embarrassing when we only know a fraction of the details. It is definitely disappointing though.

I don't. Do you think had Almiron gone for 20mill we'd have gone 80mill for Guehi ?

2nd paragraph is spot on though.

6 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Imagine if someone said this at the end of a Mike Ashley window.

Edited by Erikse