Marc Guehi

gdm

5 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Mate you should get out and get some air. Been posting the same shit non stop all day

It’s called a joke. I don’t actually think that’ll happen. Lighten up. I’ve posted nothing like that today :lol: 

Jokes on you tho I work outdoors 

Edited by gdm

Final piece of brinkmanship from us today. We’ve briefed we’re about to walk away etc. I can’t see Palace have told us he’s not leaving this window.  I think we will hear stories of dialogue still open, but about 6-7pm it will be he’s staying at Palace 

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

Final piece of brinkmanship from us today. We’ve briefed we’re about to walk away etc. I can’t see Palace have told us he’s not leaving this window.  I think we will hear stories of dialogue still open, but about 6-7pm it will be he’s staying at Palace 

‘Assuming’ it ends up being back on, can they get everything done tomorrow? They obviously have to get the medical and everything done by a certain time im guessing. Haven’t some deals gone over the deadline but still gone through?

If this transfer doesn’t go through, I know that there will be a big supporter inquest into the transfer window. 

But I suspect it will in the long term go down as one of the worst pieces of business in football history in terms of Palace - they won’t get near these numbers next summer, when they likely will sell, and every position in the PL is worth c.£3m per placing - so Guehi isn’t worth the likely transfer fee drop off to keep him onboard for a season.  Classic example of cutting your nose to spite your face. 

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It'd be an absolute knee slapper if Liverpool came in for him.

That smug look on his face just screams “I haven’t a fucking scooby.”

Either that or he’s fishing for phone calls, which is very much TalkSports MO.

27 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

If this transfer doesn’t go through, I know that there will be a big supporter inquest into the transfer window. 

But I suspect it will in the long term go down as one of the worst pieces of business in football history in terms of Palace - they won’t get near these numbers next summer, when they likely will sell, and every position in the PL is worth c.£3m per placing - so Guehi isn’t worth the likely transfer fee drop off to keep him onboard for a season.  Classic example of cutting your nose to spite your face. 

Selling him late would leave them short on trying to replace him. Without replacement there could actually be a risk of getting relegated if they sell now. That's on them though, they could've replaced him earlier.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Bit of an indictment of the game if you value selling a player to have a few million extra in the bank over finishing higher in the league. 

5 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Imagine being mental enough to believe Craig Hope, and his "It's Guehi or nobody" story,

[emoji38] Fucking mental badtards.

At this point it’s probably slightly more mental to believe the opposite.

11 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Imagine being mental enough to believe Craig Hope, and his "It's Guehi or nobody" story,

[emoji38] Fucking mental badtards.

Who else is there if we don't get Guehi?