Marc Guehi

gdm

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I know not everyone will like what we've done but that seems a sensible and honest response. Hardly a suggestion of an internal power struggle between Mitchell and Howe, either. 

Just now, Max Cherry said:

Sick of hearing about PSR like. We offered big money for Guehi and Olise, that money should have been spent on alternatives. Total failure 

It's deceitful. It's very Ashley are style comms instead of hiding their hands up and admitting they've got it wrong.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I know not everyone will like what we've done but that seems a sensible and honest response. Hardly a suggestion of an internal power struggle between Mitchell and Howe, either. 

Psr didn't stop us bidding for two players at £60m+. It's not honest, it's bollocks. 

2 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Sick of hearing about PSR like. We offered big money for Guehi and Olise, that money should have been spent on alternatives. Total failure 

Would you rather buy 3 Jack Clarkes or a single purple in Guehi? 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Username checks out :lol:

Do you honestly believe Mitchell hasn't recommended other players to Howe who he thinks can make a difference? 

Just now, Dokko said:

Psr didn't stop us bidding for two players at £60m+. It's not honest, it's bollocks. 

I don't follow. Are you suggesting we pay £70m plus when we don't rate them that expensive and have PSR to contend with (which isn't bollocks, sorry to say), or suggesting we don't try to buy players we rate for £60m plus? I'm confused. 

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yeah, pretty much exactly what I wanted to hear really. The most important thing is that they're all on the same page, if begrudgingly.