Marc Guehi

gdm

Schar injured and we’re pissing about with this transfer. Just get it done. Should’ve been done already and rolled out for 30 mins this weekend. 

Would even say we should sign Chalobah. Got 3 CBs, one is aging and now got an injury, other is aging and probably get injured, 3rd is a regular injury. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

You'd think we hadn't just gone through a massive issue with PSR.

“Why are we pissing about over £15 million, just pay it” 

A common phrase I seen yesterday on the app formally inspired by a bird. 

4 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Make Palace sell him next summer for half that. £65M is ridiculous especially with no competition. I hope we have a back up, but we could even start the season w/ Schar and Burn. 

Next summer they’ll still get 40m+ no problems, easily. Also quite a few more clubs will be after him. 

Edited by Ikon

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

I have faith in them to get things sorted but pressure is on. Failure to cover the two main areas and the window is a failure for me.

Same here. I’ll give it time, still a few weeks to go and I hope and think we’ll get it done. If we don’t, there's no two ways about it, it’s a genuine failure. Not that the world will end because of it though. 

Guehi and a young backup forward is definitely a step in the right direction, but it's mad how long we've needed to upgrade that right forward position for.

As I've said elsewhere I think it'll depend in sales or a favourable loan to buy option.

Thankfully we don't struggle to score goals.

11 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Same here. I’ll give it time, still a few weeks to go and I hope and think we’ll get it done. If we don’t, there's no two ways about it, it’s a genuine failure. Not that the world will end because of it though. 

No I’m happy with where things are generally, we actively try to recruit, push forwards etc. light years away from the Ashley era but unless key acquisitions come in this window it will have been a failure (and the last few weren’t great). Pressure on but I still have faith, there’s still time.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

1 minute ago, ExiledGeordie said:

No I’m happy with where things are generally, we actively try to recruit, push forwards etc. light years away from the Ashley era but unless key acquisitions come in this window will have been a failure (and the last few weren’t great). Pressure on but I still have faith.

I understood that, mate 👍

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Bid accepted Monday, medical at Benton Tuesday, media pics by Wednesday, Thursday, Friday then bench on Saturday, ice bath Sunday.

Eddie still denying Monday week.