Newcastle United Vs. AFC Wimbledon [LCR3] (01/10/24) Live on SkySports+ (Chelsea (h) if we progress)

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

More enjoyable finds than for the reverse fixture. :lol:

So many memories. Toon 2-1 Wimbledon was my first ever game as a bairn! Should have been 7-0 due to kitson missing countless chances, then the poor fuckers had goal disallowed at the death.

The 2-0 was amazing too, think big al had already cracked one into the net before his freekick, another dodgy call. Battys long ranger was a crazy goal. 

Big duncs debut was class too

Crazy, haven’t seen a venue reverse in my supporting time. Kind of inevitable after their pitch essentially caved in on itself. Their admin and ground staff have some work to do. At least we finally get a home draw. Much prefer this to a cheap bye. 

8 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Daddy P taking the opportunity to meet and greet his female London fans at the local Travelodge.

Can see him more hitting up the local dogging sites in a gimp mask.

Adam P definitely acting as the 11-year old he resembles with those pathetic comments. It's not like they've done it on purpose, it's been absolutely years since we've had a postponement due to weather/pitch conditions and yet he's going on like that :lol: he wants to get back to reviewing hairdryers in the local Travelodge.

31 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Ok but staying over, going to their ground just to say “screw Wimbledon” into a camera. 

Because he's a tit. And in this era of social media and youtubers being a tit is a viable way to make a living if not a recognised profession in its own right.

2 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Eh? Swear to god you told me it was losing 1-3 to these in 1997. :lol: Must've been pissed as always.

Just got vivid flashbacks of me running to my bedroom crying my eyes out when we lost that :lol: