***The Quote-tastic thread***

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Just something to do, predict our first signing/sale and when it is ;)

Either January 14th for me or Jan 31st 23:59 ;)

At a guess i'd say Alan Smith on loan. (Although I suppose Fergie wont do loan deals with us anymore :lol:)

If at least one player isn't being paraded before the Manure match then this club has yet again let its fans down.

Its had months watching the bodies drop to the floor, if plans are just starting now to bolster the squad then were fuked.

I hate this fuking club, the way its run stinks.

Fuk off you fat twatting cunt.

If at least one player isn't being paraded before the Manure match then this club has yet again let its fans down.

Its had months watching the bodies drop to the floor, if plans are just starting now to bolster the squad then were fuked.

Don't we play them on NYD?  blueeek.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

would NUFC be your first choice if you knew you weren't staying at your current club? Unless your name's Shearer your agent will be telling you to wait it out and see who comes a calling

At a guess i'd say Alan Smith on loan. (Although I suppose Fergie wont do loan deals with us anymore :lol:)

Your last sentance is somewhat contradictory  :lol:

Ideally Baines, maybe Upson and Viduka if we can get him for less than £2m: that should leave us with a strong enough squad to kick on for the rest of the season, and a good base to build from next summer. I wouldn't be surprised to see us moving for Pressley and Bridge, maybe with SWP on a loan deal.

Guest Invicta_Toon

The rate we are going lately; Sherringham on a three year deal on 31st January

aye we don't need an in form striker at this club!

Fuk off you fat twatting c***.

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Ideally Baines, maybe Upson and Viduka if we can get him for less than £2m: that should leave us with a strong enough squad to kick on for the rest of the season, and a good base to build from next summer. I wouldn't be surprised to see us moving for Pressley and Bridge, maybe with SWP on a loan deal.

Pressleys's missus just had a baby, inlikely to be wanting a move, Bridge just signed a new contract

Pressleys's missus just had a baby, inlikely to be wanting a move, Bridge just signed a new contract

I didn't say we'd sign them, just that I wouldn't be surprised to see us making a move for them  :winking:. I think it would be worth enquiring about Pressley on a free for half a season to add some expreience to our young backline, and Bridge is the best ooption for leftback as far as I'm concerned, so we might as well ask - particularly if the stories about us almost having him wrapped up on the last deadline day are true.

Guest nufc1984

Jan 7th

Bale or Baines

Dunno about the date, knowing us probably last minute, but them 2 signings would make me very happy, both young and a lot of potential.

Bale looks fantastic free kicks and going forward but I havent seen much of him defending. Still going to be better what we currently have and if his defending is as good as his attacking he is and will be a fantastic lb!

Guest Slagter_Palle

Roeder will follow up the signing of Massimo Maccarone with an audaucius swoop for Razak Pimpong.

Pimpong is Sh*te in the danish premier league.....