***The Quote-tastic thread***

Guest smoggeordie

simply can't believe the amount of people who still think a new full back will score the goals if Martins is injured.

Along with the fact that they also still think the shite board will conjur up more money - again - than all the clubs with better boards than us.

Staggering.

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

Where are all of these people who think a new fullback will score the goals if Martins is injured?

You really are desperate to make yourself look stupid, are you doing this for a bet?

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

if you think it is daft, so do I. Maybe you should ask these people why they think a full back and/or a central defender is the priority, not me, because it isn't me who is saying it.

And there's your problem.

is it 3-3 ?

I realise the bigger picture is beyond you .....  :lol:

Aye because we really should have to score 4 goals to win a game  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't expect that one to register.

No, he can see the bigger picture. The one where we win games 5-4

the best form of defence is attack

and taking your chances, especially penalties !

Rather draw a game thanks to a quality defence and missed chances on our side, than lose it .

except drawing every game 0-0 is a bit unrealistic, but am I surprised you are unrealistic

Guest Alan Shearer 9

On a different note, how would people feel if West Ham make an offer for Parker as has been rumoured?

£10 mill will do nicely thanks

On a different note, how would people feel if West Ham make an offer for Parker as has been rumoured?

I don't think we're really in a position to turn down any bid for a midfielder, we need to strengthen other areas of the team.

Rather draw a game thanks to a quality defence and missed chances on our side, than lose it .

except drawing every game 0-0 is a bit unrealistic, but am I surprised you are unrealistic

Its very unrealistic with the talent we have in defence!

We need a SQUAD of good defenders, not 9 defenders with about 3 being good enough!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Its very unrealistic with the talent we have in defence!

We need a SQUAD of good defenders, not 9 defenders with about 3 being good enough!

Who isn't good enough? Can't be Ramage he's a world class homegrown talent who can play anywhere in defence

We have to go for Tal Ben Haim, Bridge and Distin before we even think about beanpole Crouch or Joey Barton.

Or we can look outside the Premiership...

Personally think at this moment we need defenders adapted to our league to get us playing up to standard.

is it 3-3 ?

Aye because we really should have to score 4 goals to win a game  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I explained the shape of the team. Keep possession first. I'm not surprised you don't understand.

Counting on drawing games 0-0 is only as unrealistic as counting on winning games 10-9. 

nobody said we aimed to win 10-9 but someone said he would settle for 0-0. You should learn to read.

is it 3-3 ?

I explained the shape of the team. Keep possession first. I'm not surprised you don't understand.

Oh right so our defence wasn't shit today and we dont need new defenders...

is it 3-3 ?

Oh right so our defence wasn't shit today and we dont need new defenders...

lets see now, we were possibly the better team until the first goal went in, then missed a penalty  .......

This sort of thing didn't happen when we had Shearer and Bellamy, still we have replaced them haven't we ?