You can always trust the Scousers...

Optimistic Nut

Thing with Mackenzie is, he has been living off these comments for years as his most controversial moment. He's clearly not bothered what people think of him, or in the least bit ashamed of what he printed, otherwise he wouldn't be spouting it again.

He loves the attention and the more scousers go on about him, the more he'll laugh at them and stoke the flames whenever he gets the chance.

The bloke's a top class prick with an ego the size of Anfield, just stop caring about the twat and giving him what he wants, just let him fade into the background as what he is, a scumbag who has made a living and a name for himself from the suffering of others.

what a fucking mess. :lol:

TT is an arse, but scousers are taking this WAY too seriously. How they couldn't spot an idiot and dismiss his comments is doing nothing for their reputation.

If this had happened to Newcastle fans 20 years ago and we met the team we faced that day now, I'm absolutely convinced that a few scousers, a few mancs, a few cockneys and no doubt even a few mackems would say something idiotic.

However I know that I, for one, would have the good fucking sense to spot a mental retard and ignore the comments from the shallow end of the gene pool.

I think we totally deserve the blanket and blinkered abuse that you find here.http://forum.raotl.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=42795

as was said on this NO's more sensible big brother of a message board, (toontastic) this is one of those occassions where the cockends from either club need no excuse to have a petulant slagging match.

What's the justice for!?

Because when the inquiry was held, they said they would refuse to look at anything which happened after 20 past three, as everyone who died was dead by then. However the mother of one of the 15 year olds, took out a private thing, and knows her son was still alive at 10 to four, but recieved no first aid and died. Its also for other things, in my opionion, if the game had been delayed for 30 minutes, no one wouldd have died, but the police took the decision to open one gate, and let everyone outside into one bit of the ground, even though this was already full, while the areas to the left and right were empty. The police officers in charge got no action took against them, and indeed most police officers got much much bigger payments for stress, than any of the injured or familys of the deceased got.

So the protest is about money?

No the protest is not about money i was just making a point, the protest is about noone has ever admitted they were wrong and said so. And been brought to account, because incase you have never realised the authorities in this country close ranks and shit on the working classes when they need to.

That's because the Liverpool fans who were there drunk and without tickets, who by their actions outside the ground forced the Police to take the decision to open the gates, will never admit it was their fault.

It's no coincidence that 2 massive incidents involved drunken, violent fans of the same football club.

Hillsborough:  The Truth, by Phil Scraton.

Good read for anyone interested in educating them about the whole thing.  Good luck to anyone involved in the campaign tbh.  Some misjudged, moronic and frankly embarrassing comments on this thread by some of our knuckle draggers.  :thdn:

I see you mentioned that particular title after it was mentioned on raotl.co.uk.

End of the day, the deaths were as much fault of the drunke,n ticketless football hooligans known as Liverpool fans as it were that of the police, yet no one asks about their involvement or protests against them.

But Liverpool scum will chase someone down the street for buying a Sun newspaper, or throw stones at an ambulance with a footballer inside with a broken leg, or sing Munich songs to the Mancs, or destroy OT and graffiti the ground with Munich shite.

Classy as ever.  :roll:

So fuk anyone who supports these moaning miserable double standard arsholes.

End of the day, the deaths were as much fault of the drunke,n ticketless football hooligans known as Liverpool fans as it were that of the police, yet no one asks about their involvement or protests against them.

But Liverpool scum will chase someone down the street for buying a Sun newspaper, or throw stones at an ambulance with a footballer inside with a broken leg, or sing Munich songs to the Mancs, or destroy OT and graffiti the ground with Munich shite.

Good post, tbh. Just about sums it up, but they'll never admit to any responsibility for anything. It's always down to someone else.

Good post, tbh. Just about sums it up, but they'll never admit to any responsibility for anything. It's always down to someone else.

Aye, fair enough i went OTT with a few things, and yes i am a little embarrassed how i went about things earlier, but that is me taking responsibility for my actions, something Liverpool fans need to learn how to do, but they never will, always passing the buck to someone else, always looking to be the moral crusader, fuking ridiculous.

Guest spike spiegel

I thought it was beer bottles? Story changes everytime.

What's the justice for!?

Because when the inquiry was held, they said they would refuse to look at anything which happened after 20 past three, as everyone who died was dead by then. However the mother of one of the 15 year olds, took out a private thing, and knows her son was still alive at 10 to four, but recieved no first aid and died. Its also for other things, in my opionion, if the game had been delayed for 30 minutes, no one wouldd have died, but the police took the decision to open one gate, and let everyone outside into one bit of the ground, even though this was already full, while the areas to the left and right were empty. The police officers in charge got no action took against them, and indeed most police officers got much much bigger payments for stress, than any of the injured or familys of the deceased got.

No the protest is not about money i was just making a point, the protest is about noone has ever admitted they were wrong and said so. And been brought to account, because incase you have never realised the authorities in this country close ranks and shit on the working classes when they need to.

That's because the Liverpool fans who were there drunk and without tickets, who by their actions outside the ground forced the Police to take the decision to open the gates, will never admit it was their fault.

It's no coincidence that 2 massive incidents involved drunken, violent fans of the same football club.

Absolutely.  Nothing I've read on this thread or over the last 17 years sums it up better than that.

As far as I'm concerned these arselicking do gooders on here coming out with phrases like "this thread sums up why Newcastle's support has gone downhill" and people lodged up scouse rectums like fuckin Gemmill, you can honestly suck my cock.  It's a subject people have varying views on, non-entity fence sitters like the above mentioned sicken me more than people like Toon's Taylor and HTL who are giving sincere and frank views on a well documented subject.

I know a lot of people still grieve the loss of their loved ones, as an 11 year old lad, it effected me very badly and that's honest.  When you look at the situation though as a whole.  Leeds took almost as many on Leppings Lane in 1987, we would've took more on The Kop in 1974, the difference is did we try and break the doors down?  Why can police avoid make the decision to open the gates for Leeds but not Liverpool, think about that.  The fact remains the police were a disgrace in a lot of what they did, the thick C***s who didn't shut the centre tunnel should be in jail for gross neglegance, and in effect manslaughter, but if there's no pissed C***s, no ticketless fans and orderly queues, the disaster doesn't happen, simple as that.  You have to say the authorities have to take the lion share of the blame though.

Heysel is another matter altogether, scummy fuckin twats.

As for this JFT96, it's getting beyond pathetic this now.  If it's not Hillsborough it's James Bulger which was a terrible tragedy, the next one will be this shocking case of the girl that killed by the pittbull, if it's not that it's f***ing laying wreaths for a dead chicken, I'll find the link somewhere.

All of this Chelsea, Thatcher, the NF, Duckenfield's, Roma fans (they blame Roma for Heysel cos a few Liverpool fans got a kicking at the previous years European Cup Final - you really couldn't make that up), Tony Blair's fault etc.............  None of it the scousers fault.

My advice to anyone with a decent amount of money looking to open a profitable new business, is do a course in floral management, move to Merseyside and open a flower shop, you'll be able to retire by the time you're 45 nee bother.

I thought it was beer bottles? Story changes everytime.

Oh yeah, i forgot about the beer bottles from the bar across the road.

All true, and you know it, if you dont your bullshitting or ashamed, but you'll probably blame the ambulance driver for driving the fuking thing anyway.

:roll:

What's the justice for!?

Absolutely.  Nothing I've read on this thread or over the last 17 years sums it up better than that.

As far as I'm concerned these arselicking do gooders on here coming out with phrases like "this thread sums up why Newcastle's support has gone downhill" and people lodged up scouse rectums like fuckin Gemmill, you can honestly suck my cock.  It's a subject people have varying views on, non-entity fence sitters like the above mentioned sicken me more than people like Toon's Taylor and HTL who are giving sincere and frank views on a well documented subject.

I know a lot of people still grieve the loss of their loved ones, as an 11 year old lad, it effected me very badly and that's honest.  When you look at the situation though as a whole.  Leeds took almost as many on Leppings Lane in 1987, we would've took more on The Kop in 1974, the difference is did we try and break the doors down?  Why can police avoid make the decision to open the gates for Leeds but not Liverpool, think about that.  The fact remains the police were a disgrace in a lot of what they did, the thick C***s who didn't shut the centre tunnel should be in jail for gross neglegance, and in effect manslaughter, but if there's no pissed C***s, no ticketless fans and orderly queues, the disaster doesn't happen, simple as that.  You have to say the authorities have to take the lion share of the blame though.

Heysel is another matter altogether, scummy fuckin twats.

As for this JFT96, it's getting beyond pathetic this now.  If it's not Hillsborough it's James Bulger which was a terrible tragedy, the next one will be this shocking case of the girl that killed by the pittbull, if it's not that it's f***ing laying wreaths for a dead chicken, I'll find the link somewhere.

All of this Chelsea, Thatcher, the NF, Duckenfield's, Roma fans (they blame Roma for Heysel cos a few Liverpool fans got a kicking at the previous years European Cup Final - you really couldn't make that up), Tony Blair's fault etc.............  None of it the scousers fault.

My advice to anyone with a decent amount of money looking to open a profitable new business, is do a course in floral management, move to Merseyside and open a flower shop, you'll be able to retire by the time you're 45 nee bother.

we did a very similar thing at spurs (5th round fa cup) ,not only ticketless fans but those with tickets trying to get in,there may even have been pay turnstiles at the lane but that is no excuse for the behaviour of a lot of toon fans that day,yes on both occasions the police fucked up but if it wasn't for the behaviour of the fans the police wouldn't have had to choose.pretty sure anyone who was at whire hart lane will back me up in being amazed the same result wasn't produced.

have to agree with stevie and boris johnson about the scouse victim mentality,but stevie if you want gemmill to suck your cock, pm him!!

What exactly did The Sun write to piss off the LFC fans and made them boykot the newspaper????

pickpoketing and urinating on injured fans........wouldn't be surprised about the pickpoketing,not because they are scousers,just in every crowd there are scum.

F**k me boys, like we're angels? I was in the Gallowgate when that Charlton player (name escapes me) got bottled and coined as he was stretchered off with a broken leg. I was at away games aplenty when the Zigga Zigga Zigga Shoot That Nigga chant was sung (and by thousands, not one or two).

But I've also been at away games when I look back now and realise how f**kin close our lot have come to a Hillsborough (once at Hillsborough itself, once at Spurs, once at Forest) because of the combination of fences/pissed up fans pushing from the back/sheer weight of numbers/totally ambivalent policing.

F**k me, which away following of any size in the 80s wasn't full of pissheads?

So, if you accept all I've said there, answer this question: do you think we would just "leave it alone" if 95 of our lot had been crushed in 89 - alcohol or no alcohol involved? And do you think we'd just sit by while the bloke who accused us of pissing on our own dead - and repeated the accusation 17 years later - then gets a prime slot on the BBC?

What exactly did The Sun write to piss off the LFC fans and made them boykot the newspaper????

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpg

always a giggle,"the sun" and "the truth" anywhere near each other

F**k me boys, like we're angels? I was in the Gallowgate when that Charlton player (name escapes me) got bottled and coined as he was stretchered off with a broken leg. I was at away games aplenty when the Zigga Zigga Zigga Shoot That Nigga chant was sung (and by thousands, not one or two).

But I've also been at away games when I look back now and realise how f**kin close our lot have come to a Hillsborough (once at Hillsborough itself, once at Spurs, once at Forest) because of the combination of fences/pissed up fans pushing from the back/sheer weight of numbers/totally ambivalent policing.

F**k me, which away following of any size in the 80s wasn't full of pissheads?

So, if you accept all I've said there, answer this question: do you think we would just "leave it alone" if 95 of our lot had been crushed in 89 - alcohol or no alcohol involved? And do you think we'd just sit by while the bloke who accused us of pissing on our own dead - and repeated the accusation 17 years later - then gets a prime slot on the BBC?

No. Who said that?

They piss me off because they refuse to accept any responsibility for what happened, despite playing a major part in the cause of the tragedy and they did play a major part in my opinion. 

I don't think the fact it was common to see drunken people at football matches in the 80's is very relevant to that point, mate.

Guest Brazilianbob

What gets me about this whole sordid affair, is the fact that the scouser's are blaming the police for the deaths because they didn't direct them to the left and right of the center tunnel.

Having been to Hillsborough and been in that stand for the FA cup semi against Burnley in 1974, I can understand how the crush happened, because in 1974, I had to leave that area because fans pushing through the tunnel were causing those already in place to be crushed up against the fencing.  The point is I recognised the danger and so took action to make myself safe.  The fans pushing through the tunnel were oblivious to the problems they were causing on the terrace.  I submit that that was the same with the Liverpool fans on that fateful day!

However, what I cannot accept is that the police were solely to blame for the deaths.  Can any Liverpool fan kindly explain to me how, in gods creation, they honestly believe a minority of police officers could redirect a crowd of thousands of inebriated ( to varying degrees) Liverpool fans, intent of getting a position behind the goal, and hence having to go through the tunnel to do so, away from the central tunnel.

I suggest that if the Liverpool action groups were to legally waive any claims for financial compensation against the police/FA/government,and were truly intent upon an apology only, then I have no doubt a formal apology would be forthcoming.

However, as in all walks of life in the UK these days, the powers behind these "action groups etc" are the litigation people who stand to gain the most by taking these issues through the higher courts.  Of course they will be offering their services on a no win no fee basis, so it is in their interests to keep these demonstrations going.

You gobshites on here, "they refuse to take responsibility for their actions", the judicial enquiry proves that Liverpool fans were entirely free of blame. Who are you to tell the Lord Taylor Commision that they were wrong? Were any of you at Hillsborough and know better?

As for Heysel, yes it was the fault of a minority of Liverpool fans, provoked by having bricks and missiles thrown at them. It was a disgrace and the display of friendship before our CL QF with Juventus proves that we don't turn a blind eye to the darker side of our history.

But the misinformation and general shite that got flung at Liverpool in 89 is still having it's effect to this day, as evidenced by the idiots on here talking about something of which they quite clearly no nothing. It is precisely why we are having the protest tomorrow.

What happened at Hillsborough in 1989 to Liverpool supporters could have happened to fans of any club in the country including your own, and as football fans, not Newcastle fans, you should gather together your brain cells and put down partisan rivalry for one second and see that this is a worthwhile cause.

If

Who are you to tell the Lord Taylor Commision that they were wrong? Were any of you at Hillsborough and know better?

to be fair mate, he wasn't there either.

end of the day Liverpool fans aren't ENTIRELY without guilt, Police aren't ENTIRELY without guilt, the Hillsborough stadium isn't ENTIRELY without guilt. Liverpool fans were wrongly accused of a greater portion of guilt than was rightly theirs and have since been exonerated. They persist in their claim for justice.. but quite what justice they're searching for eludes me, they're no longer considered entirely at fault for the disaster... so unless they want a daily apology from the police and the Sun Newspaper... I'm not quite sure what their ubiquitous claims for justice would demand?

but then again, Liverpool fans like to (ironically) see things in black and white.

TT and a few other idiots on here were ignorant of the obviously still painful memory.... and should be mocked for it, but the scouse reaction is fucking ridiculous. Just because one or two knuckle draggers haven't the common sense to taper their opinion for a public forum they've coloured us all as "cunts" and worse...

I'd say out of all of this the Liverpool fans are coming out looking the more fucking stupid. At least Newcastle fans (on the whole) appreciate the trauma this tragedy has caused the liverpool psyche. You try and get a sensible balanced opinion from a scouser.. you're more likely to get change off a scot.

Who are you to tell the Lord Taylor Commision that they were wrong? Were any of you at Hillsborough and know better?

to be fair mate, he wasn't there either.

end of the day Liverpool fans aren't ENTIRELY without guilt, Police aren't ENTIRELY without guilt, the Hillsborough stadium isn't ENTIRELY without guilt. Liverpool fans were wrongly accused of a greater portion of guilt than was rightly theirs and have since been exonerated. They persist in their claim for justice.. but quite what justice they're searching for eludes me, they're no longer considered entirely at fault for the disaster... so unless they want a daily apology from the police and the Sun Newspaper... I'm not quite sure what their ubiquitous claims for justice would demand?

but then again, Liverpool fans like to (ironically) see things in black and white.

TT and a few other idiots on here were ignorant of the obviously still painful memory.... and should be mocked for it, but the scouse reaction is f***ing ridiculous. Just because one or two knuckle draggers haven't the common sense to taper their opinion for a public forum they've coloured us all as "C***s" and worse...

I'd say out of all of this the Liverpool fans are coming out looking the more f***ing stupid. At least Newcastle fans (on the whole) appreciate the trauma this tragedy has caused the liverpool psyche. You try and get a sensible balanced opinion from a scouser.. you're more likely to get change off a scot.

Good to know you think people with a different view to your own are idiots, ignorant, knuckle-draggers and should be mocked. Given that f***ing pathetic attitude I don't know why I should bother replying, but I will.

If you read the posts properly I think you'll find that what most people are saying isn't that far from your own view. I've stated that what pisses me off is that the Liverpool fans will accept NO responsibility at all. They want to blame EVERYONE ELSE. I know the Police got things wrong too.

Everyone accepts the Police made mistakes. In fact, I actually detest the Police force in this country and would never back them up just for the sake of it. The point I'm making is that in this instance the Police were placed in the position of making these decisions by Liverpool supporters who should never have been at the ground in the first place, they were trying to break down the doors to gain entry to the ground. It began with them and that is their responsibility to bear. Had a number of things happened differently the tragedy would never have happened, the Police got things wrong, yes. Similarly, had the Liverpool fans not been trying to break into the ground the tragedy would never have happened. Don't expect to see a Liverpool type admit it though.

Guest king harry

That is repeating the lies, most of the people outside had tickets, they had chose to do, what they do at Anfield every week, ie have a drink in a nearbye boozer till half 2, quarter to 3, i do it every week. That day i had a ticket in me pocket, so did everyone i know, of course there will have been people without tickets there always are but they were not the majority. Because there were only so many open turnstiles it formed a crush outside, pretty bad but id seen worse at other grounds and wasnt scared, just thought i was going to miss kickoff. A decision was made to open the gates, and we got carried in by the crowd, i was at the back and got lifted up into the stand above, i was only 16, and was pretty light. So thats it really, yes we had a fewpints and turned up 20 minutes before kick off, how many of you will do that today.

Anyway F*** this im off for a day on the drink and then to watch the match, stay lucky .

Guest Gemmill

Hillsborough:  The Truth, by Phil Scraton.

Good read for anyone interested in educating them about the whole thing.  Good luck to anyone involved in the campaign tbh.  Some misjudged, moronic and frankly embarrassing comments on this thread by some of our knuckle draggers.  :thdn:

I see you mentioned that particular title after it was mentioned on raotl.co.uk.

:lol:  Are you suggesting I stole the idea for reading the book from them like?  Jesus wept tbh.  I didn't even know of the existence of raotl.co.uk until I saw the link on Toontastic last night, after I'd posted about the book above, which for your information, I read years ago.  :thup:  Apart from that, you make an er.....excellent point.