You can always trust the Scousers...

Optimistic Nut

Is it just me, or are there suddenly a lot more scousers on this board? blueconfused.gif

a link to this thread was posted on RAOK(?).....mind you, I don't blame them for giving some of us grief over this one

Guest Gemmill

All scousers are like Kerry Katona, self pitying. "were so hard done by blah blah, nothings ever our fault"

I reckon they're probably not.

All scousers are like Kerry Katona, self pitying. "were so hard done by blah blah, nothings ever our fault"

From Warrington? 

Guest king harry

Like someone said before all people want is closure. I went that day and come back ok. But a family friend went with his 15 year old son, Adam Spearit. The dad was in a coma for 2 days, then we woke up was informed that his son was dead. That in itself is truly heart breking, but what really made it worse, was the storys the sun printed, basically saying ta he had helped kill his son, and the lack of punishment for the police who made mistakes. If you work in any job, and your mistakes lead to the death of people you are held responsibl and can be done for manslaughter.

If people remember back to that day, what did you see normal liverpool fans doing, ripping down, the advertisment boards, using them as stretchers and helping people.

Is it just me, or are there suddenly a lot more scousers on this board? blueconfused.gif

a link to this thread was posted on RAOK(?).....mind you, I don't blame them for giving some of us grief over this one

Ok, it makes sense then.

She's from Warrington like not Liverpool

Aye but they're all the same round there, Oliver Twist's with attitude, and lasses rougher than Jade Goody's ma.

Guest BooBoo

Did the papers make a joint decision to totally ignore the Liverpool protest on Saturday? I read three or four papers (not including The Sun either) and none of them mentioned it.

Guest king harry

Aye but they're all the same round there, Oliver Twist's with attitude, and lasses rougher than Jade Goody's ma.

Read almost every paper, only the mail didnt mention it

Warrington is fuck all like Liverpool. Clueless.