Today's FA Cup Games

JH

Not an FA Cup game but I have just seen the best football fight possibly ever, Sevilla vs Zaragoza and two fellas having an arguement, eventually one fella gives the other bloke a right hook, which sparks off a full-on fist-fight, awesome stuff.

Thought the Liverpool-Arsenal game was a brilliant match actually. The atmosphere, particularly in the second half, was electric and it was really interesting watching Liverpool go absolutely all guns blazing trying to win the game back. What's daft is that they dominated the game from start to finish, and every one of Arsenal's goals came against the run of play.

Benitez got it wrong sticking with Crouch after they pulled a goal back, tbh. Crouch had done his bit by then and they needed Bellamy on the pitch desperately. Kuyt was having a good game but started to deteriorate because Crouch's performance never picked up when the 10 other players' performances did.

I simply cannot stand Arsenal, and tonight's game made my unlikingness continue. Just don't like them. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Thought the Liverpool-Arsenal game was a brilliant match actually. The atmosphere, particularly in the second half, was electric and it was really interesting watching Liverpool go absolutely all guns blazing trying to win the game back. What's daft is that they dominated the game from start to finish, and every one of Arsenal's goals came against the run of play.

Benitez got it wrong sticking with Crouch after they pulled a goal back, tbh. Crouch had done his bit by then and they needed Bellamy on the pitch desperately. Kuyt was having a good game but started to deteriorate because Crouch's performance never picked up when the 10 other players' performances did.

I simply cannot stand Arsenal, and tonight's game made my unlikingness continue. Just don't like them. :lol:

i agree :lol:

Not an FA Cup game but I have just seen the best football fight possibly ever, Sevilla vs Zaragoza and two fellas having an arguement, eventually one fella gives the other bloke a right hook, which sparks off a full-on fist-fight, awesome stuff.

The funniest fight between players I have ever seen happened between two players on the same side.

;-)

The funniest fight between players I have ever seen happened between two players on the same side.

;-)

:oops: