Today's FA Cup Games

JH

Second goal for fucking Lampard. He's starting to finally hit some kind of form for the first time in about a year.

Pisses me right off though, scores the goals for CHelsea, and puts in shambolic displays for England.

Guest teepee

that penalty that got maccl.fields keeper sent off shouldnt have been - sheva clearly lost his footing before hitting him....

that penalty that got maccl.fields keeper sent off shouldnt have been - sheva clearly lost his footing before hitting him....

really? another non penalty resulting from a SHeva tumble?!! shock horror... grrr

Guest Bellers

F***ing Commentary is pissing me off!!!!

Tha pair of them should be strung up by the bollocks whilst they have their vocal chords hacked out with a rusty saw...

Arsenal 2 Liverpool 0

I think the protest really stopped the game from starting, and really hasn't done any good for the minds of the Liverpool players.

What a shame eh? :lol:

Arsenal 2 Liverpool 0

I think the protest really stopped the game from starting, and really hasn't done any good for the minds of the Liverpool players.

What a shame eh? :lol:

Gutted tbh.

During the 6mins nobody wanted the ball, you could tell its what everyone was thinking, it really put the players off on both sides, then when it stopped Liverpool went at it, but probably too much and nothing came of their chances.

Liverpool then just stopped playing, and Arsenal took over.

Which ever way you look at it the protest has played with Liverpools heads.

They never start like that, they never rush like direct fools, its always build up.

Great fun with the commentary. Alonso takes a dive and the first thing they do is find another name for it. Rosicky scores a great 2nd and you could hear a pin drop. No mention of the superb accuracy of the shot, no mention even of Finnan and Gerrard's shite attempts to stop it. Just shirts back, not sure about the goalie. Poor old Lawro. I hope they get done 10 so I can listen to the twat cry into his bovril for the next 45 mins bluebiggrin.gif