Worst Prem XI

Guest Immsy7

Was discussin this with a few mates earlier. The worst XI in the prem that ggt regular first team football when fit.

Mine:

Sorensen

Carr Ramage Bramble Babayaro

Rommedahl Stewart Kilbane Downing

M Bent Heskey

Was discussin this with a few mates earlier. The worst XI in the prem that ggt regular first team football when fit.

Mine:

Sorensen

M Bent Heskey

Dowing is one of the best wingers in them premiership when he is on form

Sorensen is a quality keeper

Even Titus n Ramage must be better than the watford ones. That diawara at charlton is awful as well.

Couldn't disagree with the left back choice

Can't think which Stewart you mean

Bent is pretty poor but Heskey gives a lot to the team. With a player like Heskey he can't be judged on his goals return

Mine:

Sorensen

M Bent Heskey

Even Titus n Ramage must be better than the watford ones. That diawara at charlton is awful as well.

Bent is pretty poor but Heskey gives a lot to the team. With a player like Heskey he can't be judged on his goals return

do you honestly think that?

Teams that people are putting up are a fucking joke. There have been millions of totally and utterly shit Premiership players that people are just too ignorant to include.

I'm thinking with Winston Bogardes, the Michael Ricketts', the Jordi Cryuffs. Just off the top of my head, like.

Bramble/Ramage/Carr are a bit shit but you're having a laugh if you think they're the worst the Premiership has ever seen. Did you ever see Laurent Charvet or Franck Dumas?  ::)

Mine:

Sorensen

M Bent Heskey

do you honestly think that?

yes

I haven't seen that much of Traore, but surely he can give Baba a run for his money at left back?

As for a Worst XI, you could probably just plug in Watford's first team at the moment, but if I had to try...

Kenny

Carr, Diawara, Ramage, Traore

Etherington, Faye, Ambrose, Stewart (Jordan)

Henderson, Zamora

Personally a bit shocked that nobody else has been mentioning Darius Henderson...

What? :lol:

Reina, Hunt, Shittu, Diawara, Ghaly and Corradi are no way the worst players in the league, and a few of the others are debatable.

Hmm... i'd probably agree with Diawara. He's abnormally crap.

Trevor Sinclair definetly deserves to be in there. He's only 33 but he's shot to pieces and has been absolutely woeful this season. Some people here seem to have a downer on Duff, past his best apparently? You wouldn't know the meaning of the word until you've seen Tricky Trev's feeble attempts to weave his magic on the wing. Beat a man? He can barely beat the halfway line.

I'd put Corradi ahead of Heskey too. He's pretty shite altho there a probably worse (Darius Henderson?)

PS: Robinson HAS to be the goalie.

James (has a class game and everyone wonders why he cant get in the England team, then the next 6 games in a row he drops the ball, makes howlers, misses crosses, come out when he shouldn't, kick into the crowd etc, then he'll have a class game again and everyone....)

Carr (One of the most useless people on the planet. For a defender he has no aerial ability, certainly one of the worst markers in the world, and his tackles will always land a free kick if they are within 2 meters of the player he's aiming for)

Babayaro (Lazy fuking cunt. Just isn't bothered in the slightest about playing football, couldn't care less as long as he's getting paid)

Diawara (Ouch. Big fuking price, big fuking liability, am surprised we arn't in for him)

Hyypia (The slowest man on the planet. His talent and experience is no longer holding him together, his lack of pace is a gift to anyone with a fast striker in their ranks. Surely his last season in the EPL. Liverpool fans woulsn't agree (and haven't when i put this to them) but he;s finished)

Amdy Faye (How we got money for him i do not know, but since his move he's actually got worse. Can't do the basics, and thats where he lets himself down time and time again. His passing must be the worst in the EPL)

Rommedahl (good shout. As fast as anyone could wish for, but cant pass, cant shoot, cant dribble properly and certainly cannot cross. The best case of no end product in a player anyone is likely to see)

Andy Reid (Just pipping Etherington as this guy is the fattest winger on the face of the earth. He's like Carr's twin brother, and for a winger, thats bad news. Actually if you want to see comical football, just imaging Reid Vs Carr, it would be like school geek and the fat lad everyone picks on having a fight in the playground)

Ghaly (If you put our hatred of Jenas aside, then everyone has to admit this guy is by far a worse player. He's just like Jenas, but he doesn't get any goals to make people like him)

Corradi (big guy, looked like a ready made cheap EPL player, but it just hasn't worked out.)

Vassell (So fast, but no talent. Fluked a couple of games for England and lives still of that reputation. Has become a fast donkey and works for the team as he cant shoot for shit, unfortunatly hes no good at that either)

So...

----------------James-----------

Carr---Hyppia--Diawara--Babayaro

Rommadahl-Faye--Ghaly----Reid

------------Corradi---Vassell

The more I see of him the more I think Paul Robinson would be the goalkeeper in this team.

I hope he plays for Spurs until he retires, the amount of goals he's cost them this season is tremendous.

YG, how about you give us your team instead of just ridiculing everyone else's?

How about you kiss my furry buttock.  ;D

Just the sort of mature responce i expected.